1. Promotion Description. This promotion is sponsored by WLOX, LLC , 208 DeBuys Road, Biloxi, MS 39531 and Cruisin' the Coast (“Sponsor(s)”). The promotion begins at 8AM August 13, 2018 and ends at midnight September 7, 2018. Promotion is void where prohibited and is subject to all local, state and Federal laws. By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these promotion rules. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Sponsors and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for contacting winners, for a follow up offer from the Sponsor(s), and for directional demographic research.
2. Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter or win. This promotion is open only to legal U.S. residents of the viewing areas of the following TV stations: WMC in Memphis, Tennessee, WBRC in Birmingham, Alabama, WAFF in Huntsville, Alabama, KPLC in Lake Charles, Louisiana, WPGX in Panama City, WWSB in Sarasota, Florida and WTXL in Tallahassee, Florida and Atlanta, Georgia. (together, the “Stations”). All winners must be 21 years of age at time of entry (with the exception of Alabama (19). Employees and immediate family members of employees of Raycom Media, Inc. the Stations, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this promotion. The phrase “immediate family members” refers to spouses, parents, in-laws, children, siblings, and any other extended family members. Only one entry per Facebook account will be accepted, and multiple entries will be disqualified. Winners cannot have won any contest on WLOX-TV or WLOX.com in the last 30 days.
3. How to Enter. There is one way to enter this promotion. Beginning 8AM August 13, 2018 and ending at midnight September 7, 2018, individuals can log on to the Stations’ pages (KPLC, WAFF, and WBRC) and click the link provided under and Contests tab. All entries must be received by midnight September 7, 2018, and become the property of Sponsor(s), and Sponsor(s) reserves the right to use any information submitted by entrants. Entries must be filled out completely and legibly in order to qualify, and will be void if they are, in whole or in part, incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, counterfeit, altered, or obtained through theft or fraud. No mechanically reproduced, software-generated or other automated multiple entries are permitted. Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or mutilated entries, including due to transmission, technical, and/or network failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any hardware or software (whether originating with sender or Sponsor(s)), telephonic failures, human error, or any other error or malfunction. For online entries, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry will be considered the entrant. An “authorized account holder” shall mean the natural person assigned to such e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. A potential winner may be requested to provide proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with a winning entry. Entrants agree not to upload, post or transmit any materials which contain any computer viruses, Easter eggs, worms, Trojan Horses or other harmful component or programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the operation of the promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to seek damages from any person who makes such attempt(s). Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted by an individual or the authorized account holder of an e-mail address shall be determined by Sponsor(s) in its/their sole discretion, and Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the promotion.
4. Ownership and Publicity Rights. By submitting an entry in any form, entrant represents and warrants that he/she owns the copyrights and moral rights to any and all artistic works contained in his/her entry, including any images, music, videos, and/or literary or written content. Entrant represents and warrants that he/she has the right to grant all of the rights in this paragraph to the Sponsor(s), and that he/she has secured all third party rights, including but not limited to copyrights and privacy rights, contained within his/her entry. Entrant represents and warrants that the entry is original and that all factual statements contained in it are true and correct and not exaggerated. In exchange for the opportunity to participate in this promotion, each entrant grants Sponsor(s) the perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, and irrevocable right, but not the obligation, to use, edit, alter, copy, reproduce, disclose, display, publish, prepare derivative works from, perform, distribute, exhibit, broadcast, stream, embed, or otherwise exploit the entry, in whole or in part, whether in connection with the promotion or not, in any form, media or technology, now known or hereafter developed, including, without limitation, broadcast and cable television, radio, mobile transmission and the Internet, for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, advertising, promotion, entertainment and commercial purposes, without any payment to, or further authorization by, the entrant. If at any time Sponsor(s) receive a request to remove any entry from Sponsor(s) broadcast, website, blog, twitter account, podcast, social media profile, mobile application, or other media claiming entrant’s failure to secure or any of the rights contained herein, Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to remove the submission and eliminate entrant from further consideration in this promotion.
6. Prize(s). Two (2) prizes will be awarded. The first and Grand Prize is a 2 Night Stay at Beau Rivage Resort & Casino, Biloxi (Friday/Saturday, October 5th and 6th), valued at $1,066. 2 Buffet comps, valued at $64.17, and 2 tickets to see The Beach Boys (Must be 21) valued at $109.90 for 2 Upper Level tickets. Guest must be 21 years or older. Reservations are based on availability and exclude all major holidays. Gratuity not included for services. Hotel, tickets and food awards must be used within the same visit. Hotel is non-smoking. A credit card, photo ID and this original letter is required at check-in. 48 hour advanced booking required. 24-hour cancellation policy. Management reserves all rights.