Ole Miss Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
The Ole Miss Rebels (8-0) are distant contenders to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 college basketball season, as oddsmakers have listed them at +8000 on the moneyline, the 35th-ranked odds of all college basketball squads.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Rebels are scheduled to play the UCF Knights in a road tilt on Sunday, December 10. This battle starts at 4:00 PM ET. Oddsmakers have not yet set odds for this contest.
Ole Miss NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+8000||35th||Bet $100 to win $8000|
|Preseason||+15000||50th||Bet $100 to win $15000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Ole Miss Team Stats
- Ole Miss' +58 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 7.3 points per game) is a result of scoring 73.8 points per game (208th in college basketball) while giving up 66.5 per contest (81st in college basketball).
- The Rebels are 7-0 at home and 1-0 on the road this year.
- In one-possession games, the Rebels are 4-0. They also have won every game decided by two possessions or less (4-0).
- Ole Miss has gotten things done when suiting up as the favorites this season, putting up a 2-0 record when favored by three points or fewer, and going 6-0 when favored by more than three points.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Ole Miss and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Ole Miss Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-0 | Q2 Record: 1-0 | Q3 Record: 2-0 | Q4 Record: 5-0
- Ole Miss has tied for the 23rd-most Quadrant 2 victories in the country (one).
- Ole Miss has two wins against Quadrant 3 teams, tied for the 15th-most in the country.
- Ole Miss has five wins over Quadrant 4 opponents, tied for the fourth-most in the country.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Ole Miss Players
- Allen Flanigan leads the Rebels in scoring (18.0 points per game) and rebounding (6.8 rebounds per game).
- The team is led in assists by Jaylen Murray's 4.8 per game.
- Matthew Murrell makes 2.1 threes per game to lead the Rebels.
- Ole Miss' steals leader is Murrell, who collects 1.9 per game. Jamarion Sharp leads the team averaging 2.4 blocks a contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.