Mississippi State Women's Basketball Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
At the moment, the Mississippi State Bulldogs (8-0) have the 35th-ranked odds in all of college basketball to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 season, at +13000 on the moneyline.
Head to Ticketmaster to get tickets to see Mississippi State play in person!
The Bulldogs play at home against the Miami Hurricanes on Wednesday, November 29 at 7:15 PM ET.
Bulldogs NCAA Women's Basketball Championship Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +13000 (Bet $100 to win $13000)
Head to BetMGM to place a futures bet today!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Mississippi State Team Stats
- The Bulldogs are 4-0 at home, 1-0 on the road and 3-0 in neutral-site games this year.
- In one-possession games, the Bulldogs are 2-0. They also have won every game decided by two possessions or less (2-0).
- So far this year, Mississippi State is scoring 79.8 points per game (44th-ranked in college basketball) and surrendering 53.1 points per contest (28th-ranked).
Looking to place a futures bet on Mississippi State? Sign up with BetMGM today to make your picks!
Mississippi State Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 1-0 | Q2 Record: 1-0 | Q3 Record: 1-0 | Q4 Record: 5-0
- Mississippi State has tied for the 10th-most Quadrant 1 wins in the country (one).
- Mississippi State has tied for the 20th-most Quadrant 2 victories in the nation (one).
- When facing Quadrant 4 opponents, Mississippi State is 5-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the second-most victories.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
- Jerkaila Jordan: 18.3 PTS, 7.8 REB, 2.3 STL, 49.1 FG%, 21.4 3PT% (6-for-28)
- Jessika Carter: 12.4 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.3 STL, 1.6 BLK, 46.8 FG%
- Debreasha Powe: 12.1 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 45.3 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (21-for-52)
- Lauren Park-Lane: 8.9 PTS, 5.9 AST, 52.0 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (6-for-19)
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.