Saints Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At +12500 as of December 10, the New Orleans Saints aren't among the favorites to win the Super Bowl this season.
Watch the Saints this season on Fubo!
Saints Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC South: +375
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +12500
Looking to place a futures bet on the Saints to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Saints in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Saints Super Bowl Odds Insights
- Oddsmakers rate the Saints higher (18th in the NFL) than the computer rankings do (21st).
- Sportsbooks have moved the Saints' Super Bowl odds down from +4000 at the start of the season to +12500. Among all teams in the league, that is the 13th-biggest change.
- The Saints have a 0.8% chance of winning the Super Bowl, based on their moneyline odds.
New Orleans Betting Insights
- New Orleans has two wins against the spread this season.
- Out of 12 Saints games this year, four have gone over the total.
- The Saints have been the moneyline favorite 10 total times this season. They've finished 4-6 in those games.
- New Orleans has split the two games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Saints rank 11th in total offense (348.3 yards per game) and 15th in total defense (322.5 yards allowed per game) this season.
- Offensively, the Saints rank 19th in the NFL with 21.4 points per game. Meanwhile, they rank 16th in points allowed (322.5 points allowed per contest).
Saints Impact Players
- Derek Carr has passed for 2,761 yards (230.1 per game), completing 66.2%, with 11 touchdowns and six interceptions in 12 games.
- In nine games, Alvin Kamara has rushed for 508 yards (56.4 per game) and four scores.
- Kamara also has 60 catches for 413 yards and one score.
- In the passing game, Chris Olave has scored three times, hauling in 68 balls for 890 yards (74.2 per game).
- In 12 games, Taysom Hill has passed for 72 yards (6.0 per game), with one touchdown and zero interceptions, and completing 62.5%.
- As a tone-setter on defense, the Saints' Demario Davis has compiled 83 tackles, 6.0 TFL, and four sacks in his 12 games.
Bet on Saints to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Saints Player Futures
2023-24 Saints NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Titans||W 16-15||+100000|
|2||September 18||@ Panthers||W 20-17||+150000|
|3||September 24||@ Packers||L 18-17||+8000|
|4||October 1||Buccaneers||L 26-9||+15000|
|5||October 8||@ Patriots||W 34-0||+150000|
|6||October 15||@ Texans||L 20-13||+5000|
|7||October 19||Jaguars||L 31-24||+2000|
|8||October 29||@ Colts||W 38-27||+10000|
|9||November 5||Bears||W 24-17||+100000|
|10||November 12||@ Vikings||L 27-19||+12500|
|12||November 26||@ Falcons||L 24-15||+8000|
|13||December 3||Lions||L 33-28||+1600|
|16||December 21||@ Rams||-||+10000|
|17||December 31||@ Buccaneers||-||+15000|
Odds are current as of December 10 at 11:12 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.