Jackson State vs. UCF Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 23
Thursday's contest at Roberto Clemente Coliseum has the UCF Knights (3-0) taking on the Jackson State Tigers (3-0) at 3:00 PM ET. Our computer prediction is a one-sided 69-59 victory, as our model heavily favors UCF.
The Tigers' last outing on Monday ended in a 63-54 victory over SE Louisiana.
Jackson State vs. UCF Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 23, 2023 at 3:00 PM ET
- Where: Roberto Clemente Coliseum in San Juan, Puerto Rico
Jackson State vs. UCF Score Prediction
- Prediction: UCF 69, Jackson State 59
Other SWAC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Jackson State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Tigers outscored opponents by 9.2 points per game last season (scoring 68.8 points per game to rank 105th in college basketball while giving up 59.6 per outing to rank 59th in college basketball) and had a +286 scoring differential overall.
- In 2022-23, Jackson State put up 74.7 points per game in SWAC play, and 68.8 overall.
- At home, the Tigers put up 75.9 points per game last season, 10.8 more than they averaged on the road (65.1).
- At home, Jackson State conceded 53.9 points per game last season. On the road, it allowed 64.6.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.