Purdue vs. Tennessee: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 21
The No. 2 Purdue Boilermakers (4-0) will attempt to extend a four-game win streak when they visit the No. 7 Tennessee Volunteers (4-0) at 8:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 as 3.5-point favorites. The Volunteers have also won four games in a row. The over/under is set at 134.5 in the matchup.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Purdue vs. Tennessee Odds & Info
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Where: Honolulu, Hawaii
- Venue: SimpliFi Arena at Stan Sheriff Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Purdue vs Tennessee Betting Records & Stats
- The Boilermakers' record against the spread last season was 14-16-0.
- In games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -165 or shorter last year, Purdue had a record of 19-2 (90.5%).
- Based on this contest's moneyline, the Boilermakers have an implied win probability of 62.3%.
- Tennessee won 17 games against the spread last year, while failing to cover 17 times.
- The Volunteers entered four games last season as the underdog by +140 or more and won each of those games.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies Tennessee has a 41.7% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
Purdue vs. Tennessee Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 134.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 134.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Purdue vs Tennessee Insights & Trends
- Last year, the Boilermakers averaged 14.8 more points per game (72.7) than the Volunteers allowed (57.9).
- Purdue had a 13-14 record against the spread and a 26-4 record overall last season when scoring more than 57.9 points.
- The Volunteers put up an average of 70.8 points per game last year, 8.1 more points than the 62.7 the Boilermakers allowed.
- Tennessee went 15-9 against the spread and 20-6 overall when it scored more than 62.7 points last season.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Purdue vs. Tennessee Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 3.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Purdue vs. Tennessee Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|6-8-0||Home ATS Record||10-5-0|
|4-7-0||Away ATS Record||3-6-0|
|76.3||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||76.7|
|67.3||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||67.1|
|7-7-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||6-9-0|
|5-6-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||5-4-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.