76ers vs. Cavaliers: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Cleveland Cavaliers (7-6) will look to extend a three-game winning streak when they visit the Philadelphia 76ers (10-3) on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at Wells Fargo Center as 7.5-point underdogs. The contest airs at 7:30 PM ET on TNT and NBCS-PH. The point total for the matchup is 218.5.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
76ers vs. Cavaliers Odds & Info
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- TV: TNT and NBCS-PH Live Stream: Watch this game on Max
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
76ers Betting Records & Stats
- In 10 of 13 games this season, Philadelphia and its opponents have scored more than 218.5 points.
- Philadelphia has an average point total of 231.9 in its contests this year, 13.4 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- The 76ers are 10-3-0 ATS this season.
- Philadelphia has won nine of the 10 games it has played as the favorite this season.
- Philadelphia has been at least a -350 moneyline favorite three times this season and won all of those games.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the 76ers have a 77.8% chance to win.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Cavaliers Betting Records & Stats
- Cleveland and its opponents have combined to score more than 218.5 points in eight of 13 games this season.
- Cleveland has a 222.2-point average over/under in its contests this season, 3.7 more points than this game's point total.
- Cleveland has gone 5-8-0 ATS this year.
- The Cavaliers have been victorious in three of the six contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- Cleveland has not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +260.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies Cleveland has a 27.8% chance of walking away with the win.
76ers vs Cavaliers Additional Info
|76ers vs Cavaliers Injury Report|
|76ers vs Cavaliers Players to Watch|
|76ers vs Cavaliers Prediction|
|76ers vs Cavaliers Odds/Over/Under|
|76ers vs Cavaliers Player Props|
|How to Watch 76ers vs Cavaliers|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
76ers vs. Cavaliers Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 218.5||% of Games Over 218.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional 76ers Insights & Trends
- Philadelphia owns a worse record against the spread at home (6-2-0) than it does in road games (4-1-0).
- The 76ers average 120.5 points per game, 9.5 more points than the 111 the Cavaliers allow.
- When Philadelphia puts up more than 111 points, it is 9-2 against the spread and 9-2 overall.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Additional Cavaliers Insights & Trends
- Cleveland has been better against the spread away (3-4-0) than at home (2-4-0) this year.
- The Cavaliers' 111.2 points per game are just 0.3 fewer points than the 111.5 the 76ers allow.
- Cleveland is 3-5 against the spread and 4-4 overall when it scores more than 111.5 points.
76ers vs. Cavaliers Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 7.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
76ers vs. Cavaliers Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.