Virginia vs. Wisconsin: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 20
The Virginia Cavaliers (4-0) will be attempting to extend a three-game home winning run when squaring off against the Wisconsin Badgers (2-2) on Monday, November 20, 2023 at Suncoast Credit Union Arena. It airs at 6:00 PM ET on Fox Sports 1.
In this article, you can check out odds and spreads for the Virginia vs. Wisconsin matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Virginia vs. Wisconsin Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET
- Where: Suncoast Credit Union Arena in Cypress Lake, Florida
- How to Watch on TV: Fox Sports 1
Virginia vs. Wisconsin Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available at multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Virginia Moneyline||Wisconsin Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Virginia (-2.5)||124.5||-155||+125||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Virginia (-2.5)||125.5||-154||+128||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Virginia vs. Wisconsin Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Virginia compiled a 12-18-0 record against the spread last season.
- A total of 15 Cavaliers games last season went over the point total.
- Wisconsin went 13-16-0 ATS last season.
- A total of 14 of the Badgers' games last season hit the over.
Wisconsin Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +8000
- The implied probability of Wisconsin winning the national championship, based on its +8000 moneyline odds, is 1.2%.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.