Lightning vs. Bruins Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 20
The Boston Bruins (13-1-2) square off against the Tampa Bay Lightning (8-6-4) at Amalie Arena on Monday, November 20 at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+, NESN, and BSSUN, with both teams heading into the game following a win. The Bruins took down the Montreal Canadiens 5-2 in their last outing, while the Lightning are coming off a 6-4 win over the Edmonton Oilers.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
During the past 10 outings for the Lightning, their offense has totaled 34 goals while their defense has given up 39 (they have a 4-4-2 record in those games). In 32 power-play opportunities during that time, they have scored 10 goals (31.2% conversion rate).
Before watching this matchup, here's a look at which squad we pick to come out on top in Monday's action on the ice.
Lightning vs. Bruins Predictions for Monday
Our computer projection model for this matchup expects a final score of Bruins 4, Lightning 3.
- Moneyline Pick: Bruins (-140)
- Total Pick: Under 6.5 (computer predicts 6.3 goals on average)
- Spread Pick: Lightning (+1.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Lightning vs Bruins Additional Info
|Bruins vs Lightning Odds/Over/Under|
|Bruins vs Lightning Betting Trends & Stats|
|Bruins vs Lightning Player Props|
|How to Watch Bruins vs Lightning|
Lightning Splits and Trends
- The Lightning have a record of 8-6-4 this season and are -4-4 in overtime matchups.
- Tampa Bay has earned six points (1-0-4) in its five games that finished with a one-goal margin.
- Tampa Bay has one point (0-2-1) in three games this season when it has scored a pair of goals.
- The Lightning have scored more than two goals 13 times, earning 19 points from those matchups (8-2-3).
- This season, Tampa Bay has recorded a lone power-play goal in seven games and picked up nine points with a record of 4-2-1.
- When outshooting its opponent this season, Tampa Bay is 6-3-0 (12 points).
- The Lightning have been outshot by opponents nine times this season, and earned eight points in those games.
Team Stats Comparison
|Bruins Rank||Bruins AVG||Lightning AVG||Lightning Rank|
|9th||23.64%||Power Play %||31.67%||4th|
|1st||91.53%||Penalty Kill %||85.19%||8th|
Head to BetMGM to place a wager on this matchup!
Lightning vs. Bruins Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, NESN, and BSSUN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Where: Amalie Arena in Tampa, Florida
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.