Brayden Point Game Preview: Lightning vs. Bruins - November 20
Brayden Point and the Tampa Bay Lightning will meet the Boston Bruins at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, November 20, 2023. Prop bets for Point in that upcoming Lightning-Bruins game are available, so check out our stats to help you.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Brayden Point vs. Bruins Game Info & Odds
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, NESN, and BSSUN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -222)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +110)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Point Season Stats Insights
- In 18 games this season, Point has averaged 20:18 on the ice, while putting up a plus-minus of -7.
- Point has netted a goal in a game five times this season in 18 games played, including multiple goals once.
- Point has a point in 12 games this season (out of 18), including multiple points seven times.
- In 11 of 18 games this season, Point has registered an assist, and in four of those matches recorded two or more.
- Point's implied probability to go over his point total is 68.9% based on the odds.
- The implied probability of Point going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds, is 47.6%.
Point Stats vs. the Bruins
- On defense, the Bruins have been the stingiest unit in the league by allowing 32 total goals (two per game).
- The team's goal differential (+23) ranks second-best in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Boston|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.