Southern Miss vs. North Alabama Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's contest between the Southern Miss Eagles (2-0) and North Alabama Lions (1-2) squaring off at Flowers Hall has a projected final score of 71-66 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of Eagles, who is listed as a slight favorite by our model. The game will begin at 6:00 PM ET on November 18.
The Eagles enter this matchup after a 77-60 win against Akron on Saturday.
Southern Miss vs. North Alabama Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 6:00 PM ET
- Where: Flowers Hall in Florence, Alabama
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Southern Miss vs. North Alabama Score Prediction
- Prediction: Southern Miss 71, North Alabama 66
Other Sun Belt Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Southern Miss Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Eagles outscored opponents by 3.2 points per game last season with a +100 scoring differential overall. They put up 64.6 points per game (187th in college basketball) and gave up 61.4 per contest (96th in college basketball).
- Southern Miss averaged 0.8 more points in Sun Belt action (65.4) than overall (64.6).
- At home, the Eagles put up 65.7 points per game last season, 1.7 more than they averaged on the road (64).
- Southern Miss allowed 57.3 points per game at home last season, and 64.8 away.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.