Lightning vs. Oilers Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 18
The Edmonton Oilers (5-9-1) will aim to extend a three-game win streak when they face the Tampa Bay Lightning (7-6-4) on the road on Saturday, November 18 at 4:00 PM ET on ESPN+ and BSSUN.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
The Lightning have a 4-4-2 record over their last 10 games. They have scored 34 total goals (nine power-play goals on 32 power-play opportunities during that span, for a conversion rate of 28.1%) while conceding 35 goals to their opponents.
Prepare for this matchup by checking out our pick for who will come out on top in Saturday's hockey action.
Lightning vs. Oilers Predictions for Saturday
Our computer projection model for this encounter calls for a final tally of Lightning 4, Oilers 3.
- Moneyline Pick: Lightning (+110)
- Total Pick: Under 7 (computer predicts 6.7 goals on average)
- Spread Pick: Lightning (+1.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Lightning vs Oilers Additional Info
|Oilers vs Lightning Odds/Over/Under|
|Oilers vs Lightning Player Props|
|Oilers vs Lightning Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Oilers vs Lightning|
Lightning Splits and Trends
- The Lightning have a 7-6-4 record this season and are -4-4 in games that have gone to overtime.
- Tampa Bay has earned six points (1-0-4) in its five games decided by one goal.
- Tampa Bay has one point (0-2-1) in three games this season when it has scored two goals.
- The Lightning have scored at least three goals in 12 games, earning 17 points from those contests.
- Tampa Bay has scored a lone power-play goal in seven games this season and has registered nine points from those matchups.
- When outshooting its opponent this season, Tampa Bay is 6-3-0 (12 points).
- The Lightning have been outshot by opponents in eight games, going 1-3-4 to record six points.
Team Stats Comparison
|Oilers Rank||Oilers AVG||Lightning AVG||Lightning Rank|
|8th||25%||Power Play %||30.36%||5th|
|24th||74.14%||Penalty Kill %||83.67%||11th|
Head to BetMGM to place a wager on this matchup!
Lightning vs. Oilers Game Time and TV Channel
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and BSSUN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Amalie Arena in Tampa, Florida
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.