Nikita Kucherov Game Preview: Lightning vs. Oilers - November 18
Nikita Kucherov will be in action when the Tampa Bay Lightning and Edmonton Oilers face off on Saturday at Amalie Arena, starting at 4:00 PM ET. There are prop bets for Kucherov available, and here are some stats to help you with your wagers.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Nikita Kucherov vs. Oilers Game Info & Odds
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and BSSUN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Points Prop: 1.5 points (Over odds: -128)
- Assists Prop: 1.5 assists (Over odds: +170)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Kucherov Season Stats Insights
- Kucherov's plus-minus rating this season, in 20:12 per game on the ice, is -2.
- In seven of 16 games this season, Kucherov has scored a goal, with four of those games resulting in multiple goals.
- In 11 of 16 games this year, Kucherov has registered a point, and seven of those games included multiple points.
- In eight of 16 games this year, Kucherov has registered an assist, and in three of those matches recorded two or more.
- Kucherov's odds on his points prop carry an implied probability of 56.1% that he goes over.
- The implied probability of Kucherov going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds, is 37%.
Kucherov Stats vs. the Oilers
- The Oilers have given up 55 goals in total (3.7 per game), which ranks 22nd in the NHL in goals allowed.
- The team's goal differential (-12) ranks 26th in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Edmonton|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.