Mississippi State vs. Washington State Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 18
Saturday's contest at Mohegan Sun Arena has the Mississippi State Bulldogs (3-0) going head to head against the Washington State Cougars (2-0) at 12:00 PM ET on November 18. Our computer prediction projects a 74-67 victory for Mississippi State, who are favored by our model.
Based on our computer prediction, Washington State is projected to cover the spread (7.5) versus Mississippi State. The two teams are expected to go over the 130.5 over/under.
Mississippi State vs. Washington State Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN2
- Where: Uncasville, Connecticut
- Venue: Mohegan Sun Arena
- Line: Mississippi State -7.5
- Point Total: 130.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Mississippi State -350, Washington State +270
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Mississippi State vs. Washington State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Mississippi State 74, Washington State 67
Spread & Total Prediction for Mississippi State vs. Washington State
- Pick ATS: Washington State (+7.5)
- Pick OU: Over (130.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Mississippi State Performance Insights
- Last year, Mississippi State was 321st in the nation offensively (65.7 points scored per game) and ninth-best defensively (61.0 points conceded).
- The Bulldogs were the 24th-best squad in the nation in rebounds per game (35.3) and ranked 116th in rebounds allowed (30.2) last year.
- Mississippi State was 95th in college basketball in assists (14.2 per game) last year.
- Beyond the arc, the Bulldogs were 15th-worst in college basketball in 3-pointers made per game (5.2) last season. And they were -3-worst in 3-point percentage at 26.6%.
- Mississippi State gave up 7.4 3-pointers per game and conceded 31.1% from beyond the arc last year, ranking 204th and 40th, respectively, in the nation.
- Last season, Mississippi State took 34.6% of its shots from beyond the arc, and 65.4% from inside it. In terms of made shots, 21.8% of Mississippi State's baskets were 3-pointers, and 78.2% were 2-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.