Best Bets & Odds for the Mississippi State vs. Southern Miss Game – Saturday, November 18
It'll be the Mississippi State Bulldogs (4-6) against the Southern Miss Golden Eagles (3-7) in college football play at Davis Wade Stadium at Scott Field in Starkville, Mississippi. We have the odds and best bets for you below.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Mississippi State vs. Southern Miss? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
When and Where is Mississippi State vs. Southern Miss?
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: SEC Network+
- City: Starkville, Mississippi
- Venue: Davis Wade Stadium at Scott Field
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Mississippi State 32, Southern Miss 23
- Mississippi State has been listed as the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and they won both of the games.
- The Bulldogs have played as a moneyline favorite of -900 or shorter in just one game this season, which they won.
- Southern Miss has won one of the six games it has played as an underdog this season.
- This season, the Golden Eagles have been at least a +600 underdog on the moneyline two times, losing each of those contests.
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives the Bulldogs a 90.0% chance to win.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
Southern Miss (+17.5)
- Mississippi State has covered the spread two times in 2023.
- The Bulldogs have been favored by 17.5 points or more two times this season and covered the spread in one of them.
- Against the spread, Southern Miss is 3-6-0 this season.
- The Golden Eagles have been underdogs by 17.5 points or more two times this season and have not covered the spread once.
Parlay your bets together on the Mississippi State vs. Southern Miss matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Over (47.5)
- Seven of Mississippi State's games this season have gone over Saturday's over/under of 47.5 points.
- In the Southern Miss' 10 games this season, six have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday's total of 47.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 45.5 points per game, two points fewer than the over/under of 47.5 for this matchup.
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
|Point Total AVG||49.5||53.3||43.8|
|Implied Total AVG||31.5||34.7||26.8|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||2-0||2-0||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-6||0-3||1-3|
|Point Total AVG||53.4||55||52.1|
|Implied Total AVG||32.3||30.3||34|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||1-2||1-1||0-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||1-5||0-2||1-3|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.