Pelicans vs. Nuggets Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 17
The Denver Nuggets (9-2) hit the court against the New Orleans Pelicans (5-6) as 4.5-point favorites on Friday, November 17, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET on BSNO and ALT.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Pelicans vs. Nuggets Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: BSNO and ALT
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
- Venue: Smoothie King Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Pelicans vs. Nuggets Score Prediction
- Prediction: Nuggets 114 - Pelicans 109
Pelicans vs Nuggets Additional Info
|Nuggets vs Pelicans Players to Watch|
|Nuggets vs Pelicans Injury Report|
|Nuggets vs Pelicans Odds/Over/Under|
|Nuggets vs Pelicans Betting Trends & Stats|
|Nuggets vs Pelicans Player Props|
|How to Watch Nuggets vs Pelicans|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Pelicans vs. Nuggets
- Pick ATS: Nuggets (- 4.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Nuggets (-5.3)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 223.7
- In the 2023-24 season, the Nuggets (5-6-0 ATS) and the Pelicans (5-6-0 ATS) have had similar success against the spread.
- Denver covers the spread when it is a 4.5-point favorite or more 44.4% of the time. That's more often than New Orleans covers as an underdog of 4.5 or more (never covered this season).
- Denver and its opponents have eclipsed the total 27.3% of the time this season (three out of 11). That's less often than New Orleans and its opponents have (six out of 11).
- The Nuggets have an .818 winning percentage as a moneyline favorite (9-2) this season while the Pelicans have a .429 winning percentage as a moneyline underdog (3-4).
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Pelicans with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Pelicans Performance Insights
- The Pelicans put up 111.1 points per game and give up 115.6, ranking them 19th in the NBA offensively and 20th on defense.
- In 2023-24, New Orleans is 16th in the league in rebounds (44.2 per game) and third-worst in rebounds allowed (48.3).
- This season the Pelicans are ranked 24th in the NBA in assists at 23.8 per game.
- New Orleans is 14th in the league in turnovers per game (14) and 20th in turnovers forced (13.3).
- The Pelicans make 11.6 3-pointers per game and shoot 35% from beyond the arc, ranking 19th and 19th, respectively, in the league.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.