Top Kings vs. Spurs Players to Watch - November 17
Keegan Murray is a player to watch when the Sacramento Kings (6-4) and the San Antonio Spurs (3-8) play at Frost Bank Center on Friday. Tip-off is set for 7:30 PM ET.
Watch the NBA, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
How to Watch Kings vs. Spurs
- Game Day: Friday, November 17
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Arena: Frost Bank Center
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN, CW35, NBCS-CA
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Kings' Last Game
In their most recent game, the Kings defeated the Lakers on Wednesday, 125-110. Their high scorer was Domantas Sabonis with 29 points.
Spurs' Last Game
In their most recent game, the Spurs fell to the Thunder on Tuesday, 123-87. Zach Collins scored a team-high 13 points (and contributed one assist and eight boards).
Kings vs Spurs Additional Info
|Kings vs Spurs Injury Report|
|Kings vs Spurs Odds/Over/Under|
|Kings vs Spurs Betting Trends & Stats|
|Kings vs Spurs Prediction|
|Kings vs Spurs Player Props|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Kings Players to Watch
- Sabonis' numbers on the season are 17.7 points, 5.7 assists and 15.0 boards per contest, shooting 54.1% from the field.
- Murray puts up 16.0 points, 7.7 boards and 2.3 assists per contest, shooting 39.5% from the field and 34.5% from downtown, with 3.3 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Harrison Barnes' numbers on the season are 17.0 points, 3.3 boards and 1.7 assists per contest, shooting 60.0% from the floor and 46.2% from beyond the arc, with 2.0 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Malik Monk posts 13.7 points, 1.7 boards and 5.3 assists per contest, shooting 39.4% from the field and 35.0% from downtown, with 2.3 made 3-pointers per game.
- Kevin Huerter puts up 6.3 points, 4.7 boards and 2.7 assists per game, shooting 26.9% from the field and 23.5% from downtown, with 1.3 made 3-pointers per game.
Watch Sabonis, Victor Wembanyama and tons of other NBA stars in action with a free trial to Fubo.
Spurs Players to Watch
- Wembanyama averages 15.7 points, 7.3 boards and 1.7 assists, making 44.7% of his shots from the floor and 23.1% from 3-point range, with 1.0 trey per game.
- Devin Vassell's averages on the season are 20.7 points, 3.0 rebounds and 1.7 assists per game, making 55.0% of his shots from the floor and 31.3% from beyond the arc, with 1.7 triples per game.
- Keldon Johnson averages 14.0 points, 6.0 boards and 4.0 assists, making 42.1% of his shots from the floor and 33.3% from 3-point range, with 1.7 triples per contest.
- Collins gets the Spurs 10.7 points, 5.7 boards and 5.0 assists per contest, plus 1.7 steals and 0.7 blocks.
- Tre Jones averages 9.0 points, 4.3 boards and 6.0 assists, making 47.4% of his shots from the floor and 37.5% from 3-point range, with 1.0 triples per contest.
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.