Nicholas Paul Game Preview: Lightning vs. Blackhawks - November 16
Nicholas Paul and the Tampa Bay Lightning will play on Thursday at 8:00 PM ET, and they'll be up against the Chicago Blackhawks. Considering a wager on Paul in the Lightning-Blackhawks matchup? Use our stats and information below.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Nicholas Paul vs. Blackhawks Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and Hulu
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: +100)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +230)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Paul Season Stats Insights
- In 16 games this season, Paul has a plus-minus rating of -7, while averaging 17:12 on the ice per game.
- In Paul's 16 games played this season he's scored in five of them and netted multiple goals in two.
- Paul has a point in five of 16 games this year, with multiple points in three of them.
- In two of 16 contests this year, Paul has had an assist, but he has not recorded multiple assists in a game yet.
- Paul has an implied probability of 50% to go over his point total based on the odds.
- Paul has an implied probability of 30.3% of going over his assist prop bet, based on the odds.
Paul Stats vs. the Blackhawks
- The Blackhawks are 12th in goals allowed, conceding 45 total goals (3.5 per game) in the league.
- The team has the league's 25th-ranked goal differential (-11).
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Chicago|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.