Lightning vs. Blackhawks: Betting Trends, Odds, Advanced Stats
The Tampa Bay Lightning (6-6-4) will aim to halt a three-game losing streak when they play the Chicago Blackhawks (5-8) on the road on Thursday, November 16 at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN+ and Hulu.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Lightning vs. Blackhawks Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+ and Hulu Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: United Center in Chicago, Illinois
|Lightning (-190)||Blackhawks (+155)||6.5||Lightning (-1.5)|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Lightning Betting Insights
- The Lightning have put together a 4-5 record when favored on the moneyline this season.
- Tampa Bay has played as a moneyline favorite of -190 or shorter in just two games this season, and split them 1-1.
- Based on this game's moneyline, the Lightning have an implied win probability of 65.5%.
- In 10 of 16 matches this season, Tampa Bay and its opponent have combined for more than 6.5 goals.
Lightning vs Blackhawks Additional Info
|Lightning vs Blackhawks Odds/Over/Under|
|Lightning vs Blackhawks Prediction|
|Lightning vs Blackhawks Player Props|
|How to Watch Lightning vs Blackhawks|
Lightning vs. Blackhawks Rankings
|Lightning Total (Rank)||Blackhawks Total (Rank)|
|53 (7th)||Goals||34 (30th)|
|59 (29th)||Goals Allowed||45 (12th)|
|16 (4th)||Power Play Goals||5 (28th)|
|7 (7th)||Shorthanded Goals Allowed||9 (12th)|
Lightning Advanced Stats
- Tampa Bay has a 5-5-0 record against the spread in its last 10 games, going 4-4-2 overall.
- Five of Tampa Bay's past 10 games hit the over.
- The Lightning have had an average of 6.7 total goals scored in their past 10 games, 0.2 higher than this matchup's over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Lightning have scored 0.1 more goals per game than their season average.
- The Lightning's 53 goals this season make them the seventh-best scoring team in the league.
- On defense, the Lightning have allowed 59 goals (3.7 per game) to rank 29th in NHL action.
- The team is ranked 21st in goal differential at -6.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.