Will Tyler Motte Score a Goal Against the Blues on November 14?
In the upcoming tilt against the St. Louis Blues, which begins at 8:00 PM ET on Tuesday, can we count on Tyler Motte to score a goal for the Tampa Bay Lightning? Let's dig into the most important stats and trends to determine which prop bets you should be strongly considering.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sportsbook promo codes
Will Tyler Motte score a goal against the Blues?
Odds to score a goal this game: +600 (Bet $10 to win $60.00 if he scores a goal)
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at FanDuel
Motte stats and insights
- Motte is yet to score through five games this season.
- He has not faced the Blues yet this season.
- Motte has no points on the power play.
Watch the NHL, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Blues defensive stats
- The Blues have given up 35 goals in total (2.7 per game), which ranks sixth in the league for fewest goals allowed.
- So far this season, the Blues have shut out opponents once while averaging 19.3 hits and 14.9 blocked shots per game.
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Lightning vs. Blues game info
- Game Day: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSMW, and BSSUN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Place your bets on any NHL matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit Caesars for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.