Rangers vs. Rays: Odds, spread, over/under - AL Wild Card Series Game 1
On Tuesday, October 3 at 3:08 PM ET, the Tampa Bay Rays host the Texas Rangers in Game 1 of the Wild Card round. Tyler Glasnow will get the call for the Rays, while Jordan Montgomery will take the hill for the Rangers.
The Rays are listed as -150 moneyline favorites in this matchup against the Rangers (+125). The contest's over/under has been set at 7.5 runs.
Rangers vs. Rays Time and TV Channel
- Date: Tuesday, October 3, 2023
- Time: 3:08 PM ET
- TV: ABC
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Venue: Tropicana Field
- Probable Pitchers: Glasnow - TB (10-7, 3.60 ERA) vs Montgomery - TEX (10-11, 3.20 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rangers vs. Rays Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed on several sportsbooks.
|Rays Moneyline||Rangers Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-150||+125||-||7.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Looking to bet on the Rangers versus Rays game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Rangers (+125) in this matchup, means that you think the Rangers will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $22.50 back.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to play, like player props (will Corey Seager get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rays vs Rangers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rays vs Rangers Player Props|
|Rays vs Rangers Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Rays vs Rangers|
|Rays vs Rangers Prediction|
Rangers vs. Rays Betting Trends and Insights
- The Rays have entered the game as favorites 127 times this season and won 84, or 66.1%, of those games.
- The Rays have gone 56-22 when they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -150 or shorter (71.8% winning percentage).
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Tampa Bay has a 60% chance to win.
- The Rays went 4-3 across the seven games they were a moneyline favorite in their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings -- all had a set run total -- Tampa Bay and its opponents combined to hit the over on the total nine times.
- The Rangers have won in 22, or 46.8%, of the 47 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- The Rangers have a mark of 5-10 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by +125 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Rangers have played as underdogs in three of their past 10 games and have gone 1-2 in those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Texas and its opponents have combined to hit the over three times.
Rangers vs. Rays Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Corey Seager||0.5 (-278)||1.5 (+110)||0.5 (+320)||0.5 (+155)|
|Marcus Semien||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+475)||0.5 (+220)|
|Nate Lowe||0.5 (-175)||0.5 (-175)||0.5 (+650)||0.5 (+260)|
|Mitch Garver||0.5 (-128)||0.5 (-128)||0.5 (+425)||0.5 (+220)|
|Josh Jung||0.5 (-139)||0.5 (-139)||0.5 (+600)||0.5 (+270)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the , and place your bets. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Rangers Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+1800||7th||2nd|
Think the Rangers can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Texas and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.