How to Watch the Rangers vs. Rays Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for AL Wild Card Game 1
The AL Wild Card Series begins on Tuesday when the Tampa Bay Rays play host to the Texas Rangers. Action begins at 3:08 PM ET at Tropicana Field, and can be watched on ABC. Tyler Glasnow will start for the Rays the Rangers have not named a starter.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Rangers vs. Rays Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Tuesday, October 3, 2023
- Time: 3:08 PM ET
- TV Channel: ABC
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Venue: Tropicana Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Discover More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rays vs Rangers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rays vs Rangers Player Props|
|Rays vs Rangers Pitching Matchup|
|Rays vs Rangers Odds|
|Rays vs Rangers Prediction|
Rangers Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Rangers rank third in Major League Baseball with 233 home runs.
- Fueled by 578 extra-base hits, Texas ranks third in MLB with a .452 slugging percentage this season.
- The Rangers rank second in MLB with a .263 team batting average.
- Texas has scored 881 runs this season, which ranks third in MLB.
- The Rangers have an on-base percentage of .337 this season, which ranks third in the league.
- The Rangers rank 17th in strikeouts per game (8.7) among MLB offenses.
- Texas averages the 22nd-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.5) in the majors this season.
- Texas pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.27 ERA this year, which ranks 17th in MLB.
- Rangers pitchers have a 1.267 WHIP this season, 12th in the majors.
Rangers Probable Starting Pitcher
- Jordan Montgomery (10-11) will take to the mound for the Rangers and make his 33rd start of the season.
- The left-hander's last appearance was on Friday, when he threw six innings against the Seattle Mariners, giving up one earned run while allowing five hits.
- If he completes six or more innings with three or fewer earned runs allowed, he'll earn his fifth quality start in a row.
- Montgomery has five starts in a row of five innings or more.
- He has seven appearances with no earned runs allowed in 32 chances this season.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Rangers Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/27/2023||Angels||W 5-0||Away||Dane Dunning||Griffin Canning|
|9/28/2023||Mariners||L 3-2||Away||Jordan Montgomery||Logan Gilbert|
|9/29/2023||Mariners||L 8-0||Away||Nathan Eovaldi||Bryan Woo|
|9/30/2023||Mariners||W 6-1||Away||Andrew Heaney||Luis Castillo|
|10/1/2023||Mariners||L 1-0||Away||Dane Dunning||George Kirby|
|10/3/2023||Rays||-||Away||Jordan Montgomery||Tyler Glasnow|
|10/4/2023||Rays||-||Away||Nathan Eovaldi||Zach Eflin|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.