Veronika Kudermetova vs. Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova: Prediction and Match Betting Odds | WTA Tokyo, Japan Women Singles 2023
On Friday, Veronika Kudermetova (No. 19 in the world) faces Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova (No. 86) in the semifinals of the WTA Tokyo, Japan Women Singles 2023.
In this Semifinal matchup, Kudermetova is favored (-125) against Pavlyuchenkova (+100) .
Looking to place a bet on this or other tennis matches? Head over to BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks, and sign up today with our link!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Veronika Kudermetova vs. Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova Match Information
- Tournament: The WTA Tokyo, Japan Women Singles 2023
- Round: Semifinals
- Date: Friday, September 29
- Venue: Ariake Tennis Forest Park Ariake Colesseum
- Location: Tokyo, Japan
- Court Surface: Hard
Watch live tennis and many more sports and shows without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Veronika Kudermetova vs. Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova Prediction and Odds
Based on the moneyline in this match, Veronika Kudermetova has a 55.6% chance to win.
|Veronika Kudermetova||Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova|
|-125||Odds to Win Match||+100|
|+400||Odds to Win Tournament||+450|
|55.6%||Implied Prob. to Win Match||50.0%|
|20.0%||Implied Prob. to Win Tournament||18.2%|
|52.5||Computer Predicted Prob. to Win Match||47.5|
Bet on tennis with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Today's WTA Tokyo, Japan Women Singles 2023 Previews & Predictions
Veronika Kudermetova vs. Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova Trends and Insights
- By taking down No. 2-ranked Iga Swiatek 6-2, 2-6, 6-4 on Thursday, Kudermetova advanced to the semifinals.
- In the quarterfinals on Thursday, Pavlyuchenkova defeated No. 21-ranked Ekaterina Alexandrova, winning 6-2, 7-5.
- Kudermetova has played 21.0 games per match in her 56 matches over the past year (across all court types).
- Kudermetova has played 20.6 games per match in her 33 matches on hard courts over the past 12 months.
- Pavlyuchenkova is averaging 21.6 games per match through her 20 matches played in the past 12 months across all court surfaces, winning 50.0% of those games.
- On hard courts, Pavlyuchenkova has played eight matches and averaged 21.1 games per match and 9.4 games per set.
- Kudermetova and Pavlyuchenkova each own two wins in their head-to-head matchups. The pair last met on March 7, 2021, with Kudermetova finishing on top 7-6, 6-2.
- When it comes to sets, it's been very balanced between Kudermetova and Pavlyuchenkova, each taking five sets against the other.
- Kudermetova and Pavlyuchenkova have squared off in 97 total games, with Kudermetova winning 49 and Pavlyuchenkova capturing 48.
- In their four matches against each other, Kudermetova and Pavlyuchenkova are averaging 24.3 games and 2.5 sets.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.