Rangers vs. Mariners: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
J.P. Crawford and the Seattle Mariners square off against Marcus Semien and the Texas Rangers at T-Mobile Park on Friday at 10:10 PM ET, in the second game of a four-game series.
The Mariners are favored in this one, at -120, while the underdog Rangers have +100 odds to upset. The over/under is 8 runs for the game.
Rep your team with officially licensed Rangers gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Rangers vs. Mariners Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, September 29, 2023
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- TV: ROOT Sports NW
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Venue: T-Mobile Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Rangers Recent Betting Performance
- Over the past 10 games, the Rangers have been named underdog just one time and left with a loss in that contest.
- In their previous 10 games with a total, the Rangers and their opponents have combined to exceed the over/under on five occasions.
- Oddsmakers have yet to post a spread in any of the Rangers' past 10 games.
Explore More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Mariners vs Rangers Player Props|
|Mariners vs Rangers Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Mariners vs Rangers|
|Mariners vs Rangers Odds|
|Mariners vs Rangers Prediction|
Rangers Betting Records & Stats
- The Rangers have been chosen as underdogs in 45 games this year and have walked away with the win 21 times (46.7%) in those games.
- This season, Texas has won 14 of its 31 games, or 45.2%, when it's the underdog by at least +100 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Rangers have a 50% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- Texas and its opponents have hit the over in 83 of its 158 games with a total this season.
- The Rangers have posted a record of 9-5-0 against the spread this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.