How to Watch the Louisville vs. NC State Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 29
The Louisville Cardinals (4-0) square off against a fellow ACC opponent when they visit the NC State Wolfpack (3-1) on Friday, September 29, 2023 at Wayne Day Family Field at Carter-Finley Stadium.
Offensively, Louisville has been a top-25 unit, ranking ninth-best in the FBS by averaging 43 points per game. The Cardinals rank 39th on defense (19 points allowed per game). NC State is compiling 29.3 points per game on offense this season (66th-ranked). Meanwhile, it is surrendering 21.8 points per contest (54th-ranked) on defense.
We dig deep into all of the info you need to know about this contest below, including how to watch on ESPN.
Louisville vs. NC State Game Info
- Date: Friday, September 29, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Raleigh, North Carolina
- Venue: Wayne Day Family Field at Carter-Finley Stadium
How to Watch Week 5 Games
Louisville vs. NC State Key Statistics
|542 (7th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||381.3 (86th)|
|359.5 (68th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||326 (46th)|
|237.3 (5th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||166.5 (52nd)|
|304.8 (15th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||214.8 (95th)|
|4 (30th)||Turnovers (Rank)||4 (30th)|
|6 (54th)||Takeaways (Rank)||5 (74th)|
Louisville Stats Leaders
- Jack Plummer has recorded 1,120 yards (280 ypg) on 65-of-97 passing with 10 touchdowns compared to four interceptions this season. In addition, he's added 100 rushing yards (25 ypg) on 27 carries while scoring one touchdown on the ground.
- Jawhar Jordan has carried the ball 50 times for a team-high 478 yards (119.5 per game) with six scores. He has also caught six passes for 133 yards and one receiving touchdown.
- Isaac Guerendo has been handed the ball 31 times this year and racked up 142 yards (35.5 per game) with one touchdown. He's also helped out in the pass game with eight grabs for 94 yards
- Jamari Thrash's team-leading 400 yards as a receiver have come on 19 catches (out of 25 targets) with five touchdowns.
- Ahmari Huggins-Bruce has hauled in 11 receptions totaling 173 yards, finding the end zone two times as a receiver so far this campaign.
NC State Stats Leaders
- Brennan Armstrong has thrown for 859 yards (214.8 ypg) to lead NC State, completing 60% of his passes and collecting five touchdown passes and four interceptions this season. He is also a playmaker on the ground, racking up 225 yards (56.3 ypg) on 52 carries with three touchdowns.
- Michael Allen has piled up 21 carries and totaled 117 yards.
- Kevin Concepcion's 238 receiving yards (59.5 yards per game) are best on his team. He has 22 receptions on 33 targets with two touchdowns.
- Julian Gray has racked up 116 receiving yards (29 yards per game) on seven receptions.
- Porter Rooks has racked up 108 reciving yards (27 ypg) this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed Louisville or NC State gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.