Braves vs. Nationals: Odds, spread, over/under - September 29
Atlanta Braves (103-56) will match up with the Washington Nationals (69-90) at Truist Park on Friday, September 29 at 7:20 PM ET. Currently sitting at 98 RBI, Austin Riley will be looking to drive in his 100th run of the year.
The Braves are the favorite in this one, at -300, while the underdog Nationals have +240 odds to play spoiler. Atlanta is the favorite on the run line (-2.5 with +100 odds). A 10-run total has been set for this matchup.
Braves vs. Nationals Time and TV Channel
- Date: Friday, September 29, 2023
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- TV: BSSE
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Truist Park
- Probable Pitchers: Allan Winans - ATL (1-2, 4.33 ERA) vs Trevor Williams - WSH (6-10, 5.55 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Braves vs. Nationals Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available at individual sportsbooks.
|Braves Moneyline||Nationals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-300||+240||Braves (-2.5)||10||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Looking to bet on the Braves versus Nationals game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Braves (-300) in this matchup, means that you think the Braves will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $13.33 back.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to bet, like player props (will Matt Olson hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Nationals Player Props|
|Braves vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Nationals Prediction|
|How to Watch Braves vs Nationals|
Braves vs. Nationals Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Braves have been favored 144 times and won 95, or 66%, of those games.
- The Braves have a 5-3 record (winning 62.5% of their games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -300 or shorter.
- The implied probability of a win from Atlanta, based on the moneyline, is 75%.
- The Braves were the moneyline favorite in nine of their last 10 games, and they went 7-2 in those matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups, Atlanta and its opponents combined to go over the run total seven times (all 10 games had set totals).
- The Nationals have won in 58, or 40.8%, of the 142 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- The Nationals have been listed as an underdog of +240 or more on two occasions this season and split those games.
- The Nationals have played as underdogs in eight of their past 10 games and have gone 2-6 in those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Washington and its opponents have combined to hit the over four times.
Braves vs. Nationals Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Travis d'Arnaud||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+120)||0.5 (+450)||0.5 (+150)|
|Michael Harris II||1.5 (+180)||1.5 (+100)||0.5 (+575)||0.5 (+140)|
|Nicky Lopez||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+165)||0.5 (+1200)||0.5 (+240)|
|Matt Olson||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+100)||0.5 (+275)||0.5 (+110)|
|Ozzie Albies||1.5 (+165)||1.5 (-120)||0.5 (+400)||0.5 (+110)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the , and place your bets. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Braves Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+275||1st||1st|
Think the Braves can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Atlanta and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.