How to Watch the Braves vs. Nationals Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 29
Ozzie Albies and the Atlanta Braves will take the field against the Washington Nationals and C.J. Abrams on Friday at 7:20 PM ET, at Truist Park.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Braves vs. Nationals Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Friday, September 29, 2023
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSE
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Read More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Nationals Player Props|
|Braves vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Nationals Odds|
|Braves vs Nationals Prediction|
Braves Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Atlanta Braves have hit a league-leading 304 home runs, averaging 1.9 per game.
- Atlanta is the top slugging team in baseball this season with a .502 slugging percentage.
- The Braves have a league-high .275 batting average.
- Atlanta scores the most runs in baseball (927 total, 5.8 per game).
- The Braves have a league-leading .343 on-base percentage.
- Braves batters strike out 7.9 times per game, the sixth-fewest strikeouts in the majors.
- The pitching staff for Atlanta has a collective 9.5 K/9, the second-best in the majors.
- Atlanta's 4.13 team ERA ranks 13th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Pitchers for the Braves combine for the 16th-ranked WHIP in MLB (1.295).
Braves Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Braves are sending Allan Winans (1-2) to the mound for his sixth start of the season. He is 1-2 with a 4.33 ERA and 32 strikeouts through 27 2/3 innings pitched.
- The righty last pitched on Sunday against the Washington Nationals, when he threw five innings, allowing two earned runs while giving up seven hits.
- Winans has two quality starts under his belt this year.
- Winans is seeking his third straight appearance lasting five or more innings. He averages 5.4 frames per appearance on the hill.
- He has had one outing this season in which he held his opponents to zero earned runs.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Braves Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/24/2023||Nationals||L 3-2||Away||Allan Winans||Jackson Rutledge|
|9/24/2023||Nationals||W 8-5||Away||Spencer Strider||Joan Adon|
|9/26/2023||Cubs||W 7-6||Home||Bryce Elder||Justin Steele|
|9/27/2023||Cubs||W 6-5||Home||Darius Vines||Jameson Taillon|
|9/28/2023||Cubs||W 5-3||Home||AJ Smith-Shawver||Marcus Stroman|
|9/29/2023||Nationals||-||Home||Allan Winans||Trevor Williams|
|9/30/2023||Nationals||-||Home||Spencer Strider||Joan Adon|
|10/1/2023||Nationals||-||Home||Bryce Elder||Jackson Rutledge|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.