Braves vs. Nationals: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The Washington Nationals and Luis Garcia hit the field in the first game of a three-game series against Matt Olson and the Atlanta Braves on Friday at Truist Park.
The Braves are the favorite in this one, at -300, while the underdog Nationals have +240 odds to upset. Atlanta (-2.5) is favored on the run line. The total is 10 runs for the game (with -115 odds to hit the over and -105 odds to go under).
Rep your team with officially licensed Braves gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Braves vs. Nationals Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, September 29, 2023
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- TV: BSSE
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Braves Recent Betting Performance
- The Braves have played as the favorite in nine of their past 10 games and won seven of those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Braves and their opponents have failed to hit the over three times.
- Over their last 10 games, the Braves are 3-1-0 against the spread.
Read More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Nationals Player Props|
|Braves vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Nationals Odds|
|Braves vs Nationals Prediction|
|How to Watch Braves vs Nationals|
Braves Betting Records & Stats
- The Braves have compiled a 95-49 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 66% of those games).
- In games it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -300 or shorter, Atlanta has a 5-3 record (winning 62.5% of its games).
- The implied moneyline probablility in this matchup gives the Braves a 75% chance to win.
- Atlanta has played in 159 games with a set over/under, and have combined with its opponents to go over the total 90 times (90-66-3).
- The Braves have a 17-13-0 record ATS this season (covering 56.7% of the time).
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.