Rangers vs. Mariners: Odds, spread, over/under - September 28
Texas Rangers (89-69) will square off against the Seattle Mariners (85-73) at T-Mobile Park on Thursday, September 28 at 9:40 PM ET. Currently stuck at 99 RBI, Marcus Semien will be looking to knock in his 100th run of the year.
The Mariners are the favorite in this one, at -115, while the underdog Rangers have -105 odds to play spoiler. The matchup's total has been set at 7.5 runs.
Rangers vs. Mariners Time and TV Channel
- Date: Thursday, September 28, 2023
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- TV: ROOT Sports NW
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Venue: T-Mobile Park
- Probable Pitchers: Logan Gilbert - SEA (13-7, 3.75 ERA) vs Jordan Montgomery - TEX (10-11, 3.25 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Rangers vs. Mariners Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed at several sportsbooks.
|Mariners Moneyline||Rangers Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-115||-105||-||7.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Looking to bet on the Rangers versus Mariners game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the Rangers (-105) in this matchup, means that you think the Rangers will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $19.52 back.
There are lots of other ways to play, too. You can wager on player props (will Marcus Semien get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can wager, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Mariners vs Rangers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Mariners vs Rangers Player Props|
|Mariners vs Rangers Pitching Matchup|
|Mariners vs Rangers Prediction|
|How to Watch Mariners vs Rangers|
Rangers vs. Mariners Betting Trends and Insights
- The Mariners have won 61, or 58.1%, of the 105 games they've played as favorites this season.
- The Mariners have a 61-44 record (winning 58.1% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -115 or shorter.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 53.5% chance of a victory for Seattle.
- The Mariners played as the moneyline favorite for six of their last 10 games, and finished 4-2 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 outings -- all had a set run total -- Seattle and its opponents combined to hit the over on the total five times.
- The Rangers have been chosen as underdogs in 44 games this year and have walked away with the win 21 times (47.7%) in those games.
- The Rangers have a mark of 15-20 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by -105 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Rangers are not favored for the first time in a while, as they have not been underdogs in their last 10 games.
- Texas and its opponents have combined to hit the over six times in the last 10 games with a total.
Rangers vs. Mariners Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Marcus Semien||1.5 (+185)||1.5 (-105)||0.5 (+360)||0.5 (+160)|
|Josh Jung||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+425)||0.5 (+180)|
|Nate Lowe||0.5 (-227)||1.5 (+125)||0.5 (+425)||0.5 (+175)|
|Jonah Heim||0.5 (-189)||1.5 (+135)||0.5 (+400)||0.5 (+190)|
|Adolis García||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+100)||0.5 (+240)||0.5 (+125)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the , and place your bets. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Rangers Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+800||4th||1st|
|Win AL West||-1000||-||1st|
Think the Rangers can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Texas and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.