Rangers vs. Mariners Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 28
Thursday's contest that pits the Seattle Mariners (85-73) against the Texas Rangers (89-69) at T-Mobile Park has a good chance to be a close matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 5-3 in favor of the Mariners. Game time is at 9:40 PM ET on September 28.
The Mariners will give the ball to Logan Gilbert (13-7, 3.75 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 14 on the season, and the Rangers will counter with Jordan Montgomery (10-11, 3.25 ERA).
Rangers vs. Mariners Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, September 28, 2023 at 9:40 PM ET
- Where: T-Mobile Park in Seattle, Washington
- How to Watch on TV: ROOT Sports NW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Rangers vs. Mariners Score Prediction
Our prediction for this matchup is Mariners 5, Rangers 4.
Total Prediction for Rangers vs. Mariners
- Total Prediction: Over 7.5 runs
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Explore More About This Game
Rangers Performance Insights
- The Rangers are underdogs for the first time in a while, as they have not been listed as underdogs in their last 10 games.
- In its previous 10 games with a total, Texas and its opponents have combined to exceed the over/under on six occasions.
- The past 10 Rangers matchups have not had a runline posted by bookmakers.
- The Rangers have come away with 21 wins in the 44 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- Texas has a mark of 15-20 in contests where oddsmakers favor it by -105 or worse on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Rangers have a 51.2% chance of walking away with the win.
- The offense for Texas is No. 3 in MLB, scoring 5.5 runs per game (873 total runs).
- The Rangers have pitched to a 4.29 ERA this season, which ranks 16th in baseball.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 23||Mariners||W 2-0||Jordan Montgomery vs Logan Gilbert|
|September 24||Mariners||W 9-8||Nathan Eovaldi vs Bryan Woo|
|September 25||@ Angels||W 5-1||Jon Gray vs Patrick Sandoval|
|September 26||@ Angels||L 9-3||Cody Bradford vs Reid Detmers|
|September 27||@ Angels||W 5-0||Dane Dunning vs Griffin Canning|
|September 28||@ Mariners||-||Jordan Montgomery vs Logan Gilbert|
|September 29||@ Mariners||-||Nathan Eovaldi vs Bryan Woo|
|September 30||@ Mariners||-||TBA vs Luis Castillo|
|October 1||@ Mariners||-||Jon Gray vs George Kirby|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.