Braves vs. Cubs Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 28
Thursday's game at Truist Park has the Atlanta Braves (102-56) squaring off against the Chicago Cubs (82-76) at 7:20 PM (on September 28). Our computer prediction projects a 6-5 victory for the Braves, who is a small favorite based on our model.
The Braves will give the ball to AJ Smith-Shawver (1-0, 4.57 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 2 on the season, and the Cubs will counter with Marcus Stroman (10-8, 3.88 ERA).
Braves vs. Cubs Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, September 28, 2023 at 7:20 PM ET
- Where: Truist Park in Atlanta, Georgia
- How to Watch on TV: BSSO
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Braves vs. Cubs Score Prediction
Our prediction for this matchup is Braves 6, Cubs 5.
Total Prediction for Braves vs. Cubs
- Total Prediction: Over 9.5 runs
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Discover More About This Game
Braves Performance Insights
- In nine games over the last 10 matchups when favored by bookmakers, the Braves have a record of 6-3.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Atlanta and its opponents are 8-2-0 in its last 10 games with a total.
- The Braves have three wins against the spread in their last four chances.
- The Braves have been favorites in 143 games this season and won 94 (65.7%) of those contests.
- Atlanta has a record of 80-34, a 70.2% win rate, when favored by -145 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The oddsmakers' moneyline implies a 59.2% chance of a victory for the Braves.
- No team has scored more than the 922 runs Atlanta has this season.
- The Braves' 4.13 team ERA ranks 14th across all MLB pitching staffs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 22||@ Nationals||W 9-6||Charlie Morton vs Patrick Corbin|
|September 24||@ Nationals||L 3-2||Allan Winans vs Jackson Rutledge|
|September 24||@ Nationals||W 8-5||Spencer Strider vs Joan Adon|
|September 26||Cubs||W 7-6||Bryce Elder vs Justin Steele|
|September 27||Cubs||W 6-5||Darius Vines vs Jameson Taillon|
|September 28||Cubs||-||AJ Smith-Shawver vs Marcus Stroman|
|September 29||Nationals||-||Allan Winans vs Trevor Williams|
|September 30||Nationals||-||Spencer Strider vs Joan Adon|
|October 1||Nationals||-||Bryce Elder vs Jackson Rutledge|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.