Braves vs. Phillies: Odds, spread, over/under - September 19
When the Philadelphia Phillies (82-68) take on the Atlanta Braves (96-54) at Truist Park on Tuesday, September 19 at 7:20 PM ET, Kyle Schwarber will be looking for his 100th RBI of the season (he's currently sitting at 99).
The favored Braves have -225 moneyline odds against the underdog Phillies, who are listed at +185. The game's total is set at 9 runs.
Braves vs. Phillies Time and TV Channel
- Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2023
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- TV: TBS
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Truist Park
- Probable Pitchers: Spencer Strider - ATL (17-5, 3.78 ERA) vs Cristopher Sanchez - PHI (2-4, 3.40 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Braves vs. Phillies Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
|Braves Moneyline||Phillies Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-225||+185||-||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Wanting to wager on the Braves and Phillies matchup but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick rundown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Braves (-225), for instance -- will win. It's that easy! If the Braves are victorious, and you bet $10, you'd get $14.44 back.
There are lots of other ways to bet, too. You can wager on player props (will Matt Olson get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can wager, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Phillies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Phillies Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Phillies Prediction|
|How to Watch Braves vs Phillies|
Braves vs. Phillies Betting Trends and Insights
- The Braves have won 88, or 65.2%, of the 135 games they've played as favorites this season.
- The Braves have a 30-13 record (winning 69.8% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -225 or shorter.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 69.2% chance of a victory for Atlanta.
- The Braves have a 4-5 record over the nine games they were a moneyline favorite in their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 outings (all had set totals), Atlanta combined with its opponents to go over the run total seven times.
- The Phillies have come away with 19 wins in the 44 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- The Phillies have played as an underdog of +185 or more just one time this year and came away with a loss in that game.
- The Phillies have played as underdogs in four of their past 10 games and won one of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Philadelphia and its opponents have failed to hit the over four times.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Braves Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+250||1st||1st|
Think the Braves can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Atlanta and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.