How to Watch the Rangers vs. Guardians Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The Texas Rangers and Marcus Semien take the field against Steven Kwan and the Cleveland Guardians on Saturday, in the second game of a three-game series at Progressive Field.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Rangers vs. Guardians Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 6:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSGL
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Venue: Progressive Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Explore More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Guardians vs Rangers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Guardians vs Rangers Pitching Matchup|
|Guardians vs Rangers Odds|
|Guardians vs Rangers Prediction|
Rangers Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Rangers rank sixth in Major League Baseball with 209 home runs.
- Texas ranks third in the majors with a .456 team slugging percentage.
- The Rangers have a team batting average of .267 this season, which ranks second among MLB teams.
- Texas has scored 815 runs this season, which ranks third in MLB.
- The Rangers are among the best in the league at getting on base, ranking third with an OBP of .339.
- The Rangers rank 16th in MLB in strikeouts per game with an average of 8.7 whiffs per contest.
- Texas averages the 20th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.5) in the majors this season.
- Texas has the 17th-ranked ERA (4.29) in the majors this season.
- The Rangers have a combined WHIP of 1.268 as a pitching staff, which ranks 12th in MLB.
Rangers Probable Starting Pitcher
- Dane Dunning (10-6) will take to the mound for the Rangers and make his 23rd start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up three earned runs in six innings pitched on Monday in his last outing, a matchup with the Toronto Blue Jays.
- He has started 22 games this season, earning a quality start (6 or more IP, 3 or fewer ER) in 11 of them.
- Dunning has pitched five or more innings in two straight games and will look to extend that streak.
- He has made 31 appearances and finished seven of them without allowing an earned run.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Rangers Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/11/2023||Blue Jays||W 10-4||Away||Dane Dunning||Chris Bassitt|
|9/12/2023||Blue Jays||W 6-3||Away||Max Scherzer||Hyun-Jin Ryu|
|9/13/2023||Blue Jays||W 10-0||Away||Jordan Montgomery||Yusei Kikuchi|
|9/14/2023||Blue Jays||W 9-2||Away||Nathan Eovaldi||Kevin Gausman|
|9/15/2023||Guardians||L 12-3||Away||Jon Gray||Lucas Giolito|
|9/16/2023||Guardians||-||Away||Dane Dunning||Tanner Bibee|
|9/17/2023||Guardians||-||Away||Max Scherzer||Gavin Williams|
|9/18/2023||Red Sox||-||Home||Jordan Montgomery||Kutter Crawford|
|9/19/2023||Red Sox||-||Home||Nathan Eovaldi||Tanner Houck|
|9/20/2023||Red Sox||-||Home||Jon Gray||Brayan Bello|
|9/22/2023||Mariners||-||Home||Dane Dunning||Bryce Miller|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.