Rangers vs. Rays Probable Starting Pitchers Today - June 10
The Texas Rangers (40-22) match up with the Tampa Bay Rays (47-19), after Leody Taveras went deep twice in an 8-3 defeat to the Rays, at 4:10 PM ET on Saturday.
The Rays will give the ball to Taj Bradley (4-2, 3.60 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 5 on the season, and the Rangers will counter with Nathan Eovaldi (8-2, 2.24 ERA).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Rangers vs. Rays Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Saturday, June 10, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Venue: Tropicana Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Bradley - TB (4-2, 3.60 ERA) vs Eovaldi - TEX (8-2, 2.24 ERA)
Explore More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rays vs Rangers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rays vs Rangers Player Props|
|How to Watch Rays vs Rangers|
|Rays vs Rangers Odds|
|Rays vs Rangers Prediction|
Rangers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Nathan Eovaldi
- Eovaldi makes the start for the Rangers, his 13th of the season. He is 8-2 with a 2.24 ERA and 77 strikeouts in 80 1/3 innings pitched.
- The righty last appeared on Sunday against the Seattle Mariners, when he threw six scoreless innings while giving up one hit.
- Over 12 games this season, the 33-year-old has a 2.24 ERA and 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings, while giving up a batting average of .213 to opposing batters.
- Eovaldi has eight quality starts under his belt this year.
- Eovaldi will aim to go five or more innings for his 13th straight start. He's averaging 6.7 innings per outing.
- He is looking to have his third straight appearance with no earned runs given up.
Rays Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Taj Bradley
- Bradley (4-2) will take to the mound for the Rays and make his eighth start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Sunday, when he gave up two earned runs and allowed six hits in five innings against the Boston Red Sox.
- The 22-year-old has pitched in seven games this season with an ERA of 3.60, a 6 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.171.
- None of Bradley's seven starts this season have met the criteria for a quality start.
- Bradley has pitched five or more innings in two straight games and will look to extend that streak.
- He has two appearances with no earned runs allowed in seven chances this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.