Giants vs. Cubs Probable Starting Pitchers Today - June 10
The San Francisco Giants (32-31) and Chicago Cubs (27-36) meet on Saturday at 7:35 PM ET.
The Giants will give the nod to John Brebbia (2-0, 3.65 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 3 on the season, and the Cubs will counter with Kyle Hendricks (0-2, 4.70 ERA).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Giants vs. Cubs Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Saturday, June 10, 2023
- Time: 7:35 PM ET
- TV: FOX
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Venue: Oracle Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Brebbia - SF (2-0, 3.65 ERA) vs Hendricks - CHC (0-2, 4.70 ERA)
Read More About This Game
|Giants Injury Report|
|Giants vs Cubs Betting Trends & Stats|
|Giants vs Cubs Player Props|
|Giants vs Cubs Prediction|
|How to Watch Giants vs Cubs|
|Giants vs Cubs Odds|
Giants Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: John Brebbia
- The Giants' Brebbia (2-0) will make his sixth start of the season.
- The right-hander did not allow a run in one inning pitched on Wednesday in his last outing, a matchup with the Colorado Rockies.
- The 33-year-old has an ERA of 3.65 and 12 strikeouts per nine innings, with a batting average against of .217 in 26 games this season.
- Brebbia has not earned a quality start in five starts this season.
- Brebbia has yet to pitch five or more innings in any of his five starts this season. He averages 0.9 frames per outing.
- If he manages to end his start without allowing an earned run, he'd extend his streak of appearances with no earned runs to three.
Cubs Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Kyle Hendricks
- The Cubs will send Hendricks (0-2) out to make his fourth start of the season. He is 0-2 with a 4.70 ERA and 12 strikeouts through 15 1/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent outing on Tuesday against the San Diego Padres, the righty went six innings, allowing four earned runs while surrendering six hits.
- During three games this season, the 33-year-old has a 4.70 ERA and 7 strikeouts per nine innings, while giving up a batting average of .295 to his opponents.
- Hendricks will try to extend a three-game streak of lasting five or more innings (he's averaging five innings per appearance).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.