Ronald Acuña Jr. Player Prop Bets: Braves vs. Nationals - June 9
The Atlanta Braves, including Ronald Acuna Jr. (hitting .378 in his past 10 games, with three doubles, a triple, a home run, two walks and seven RBI), battle starting pitcher Josiah Gray and the Washington Nationals at Truist Park, Friday at 7:20 PM ET.
In his most recent appearance, he had two hits (going 2-for-5 with a double and an RBI) against the Mets.
Ronald Acuña Jr. Game Info & Props vs. the Nationals
- Game Day: Friday, June 9, 2023
- Game Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Stadium: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Nationals Starter: Josiah Gray
- TV Channel: BSSE
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1.5 hits (Over odds: +140)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +250)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +110)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -200)
Looking to place a prop bet on Ronald Acuña Jr.? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
Ronald Acuña Jr. At The Plate
- Acuna has 83 hits and an OBP of .406 to go with a slugging percentage of .556. All three of those stats lead Atlanta hitters this season.
- Among qualifying hitters in baseball, his batting average ranks third, his on-base percentage ranks seventh, and he is sixth in the league in slugging.
- Acuna will look to extend his seven-game hitting streak. He's batting .417 with one homer over the course of his last games.
- Acuna has gotten a hit in 48 of 62 games this season (77.4%), with multiple hits on 26 occasions (41.9%).
- He has hit a long ball in 19.4% of his games in 2023 (12 of 62), and 4.2% of his trips to the plate.
- Acuna has had an RBI in 24 games this year (38.7%), including six multi-RBI outings (9.7%). He has also driven in three or more of his team's runs in four contests.
- He has scored in 35 games this year (56.5%), including multiple runs in 15 games.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Ronald Acuña Jr. Home/Away Batting Splits
Nationals Pitching Rankings
- The pitching staff for the Nationals has a collective 7.5 K/9, the worst in the league.
- The Nationals' 4.70 team ERA ranks 25th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Nationals pitchers combine to surrender 83 total home runs at a clip of 1.4 per game (to rank 25th in the league).
- Gray (4-5) gets the starting nod for the Nationals in his 13th start of the season. He has a 3.09 ERA in 67 2/3 innings pitched, with 55 strikeouts.
- In his most recent appearance on Friday, the right-hander threw 5 1/3 innings against the Philadelphia Phillies, giving up four earned runs while surrendering six hits.
- The 25-year-old ranks 20th in ERA (3.09), 55th in WHIP (1.418), and 53rd in K/9 (7.4) among qualifying pitchers in MLB play this season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.