Nate Lowe Player Prop Bets: Rangers vs. Rays - June 9
Nate Lowe -- hitting .279 with a double, two home runs, three walks and eight RBI in his past 10 games -- will be in action for the Texas Rangers against the Tampa Bay Rays, with Tyler Glasnow on the mound, on June 9 at 6:40 PM ET.
He had a hitless showing in his most recent game (0-for-3) against the Cardinals.
Nate Lowe Game Info & Props vs. the Rays
- Game Day: Friday, June 9, 2023
- Game Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Stadium: Tropicana Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Rays Starter: Tyler Glasnow
- TV Channel: BSSUN
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -189)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +650)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +230)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +170)
Looking to place a prop bet on Nate Lowe? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
Nate Lowe At The Plate
- Lowe has 17 doubles, a triple, seven home runs and 29 walks while batting .279.
- He ranks 37th in batting average, 36th in on base percentage, and 72nd in slugging among qualified hitters in MLB play.
- In 78.7% of his 61 games this season, Lowe has picked up at least one hit. He's also had 16 multi-hit games.
- He has gone deep in 11.5% of his games this year, and 2.5% of his chances at the plate.
- Lowe has picked up an RBI in 45.9% of his games this season, with two or more RBI in 11.5% of his games. He has also driven in three or more runs in two contests.
- He has scored in 32 games this season (52.5%), including 10 multi-run games (16.4%).
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Nate Lowe Home/Away Batting Splits
Rays Pitching Rankings
- The Rays pitching staff ranks 19th in the league with a collective 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Rays have the third-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (3.54).
- Rays pitchers combine to give up 63 home runs (one per game), the eighth-fewest in baseball.
- Glasnow (0-0) takes the mound for the Rays to make his third start this season.
- In his most recent appearance on Saturday, the right-hander threw 5 1/3 innings against the Boston Red Sox, allowing one earned run while surrendering four hits.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.