Braves vs. Nationals: Odds, spread, over/under - June 9
On Friday, June 9 at 7:20 PM ET, Ronald Acuna Jr. and the Atlanta Braves (38-24) host Lane Thomas and the Washington Nationals (25-36) in the series opener at Truist Park.
Oddsmakers list the Braves as -200 favorites on the moneyline, while giving the underdog Nationals +165 moneyline odds. The matchup's over/under has been set at 10.5 runs.
Braves vs. Nationals Time and TV Channel
- Date: Friday, June 9, 2023
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- TV: BSSE
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Truist Park
- Probable Pitchers: AJ Smith-Shawver - ATL (0-0, 0.00 ERA) vs Josiah Gray - WSH (4-5, 3.09 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Braves vs. Nationals Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed on multiple sportsbooks.
|Braves Moneyline||Nationals Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-200||+170||-||10||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-200||+165||-||10.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-208||+175||-||10.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
Have the urge to wager on the Braves' matchup versus the Nationals but aren't quite sure how to get started? We're here to assist you. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are three of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for instance, the Braves (-200) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Braves to defeat the Nationals with those odds, and the Braves emerge with the victory, you'd get back $15.00.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to play, such as player props (will Ozzie Albies hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Nationals Player Props|
|Braves vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Nationals Prediction|
|How to Watch Braves vs Nationals|
Braves vs. Nationals Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Braves have been favored 52 times and won 32, or 61.5%, of those games.
- The Braves have gone 12-4 when they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -200 or shorter (75% winning percentage).
- The implied probability of a win from Atlanta, based on the moneyline, is 66.7%.
- The Braves were the moneyline favorite in nine of their last 10 games, and they finished 6-3 in those matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings, Atlanta and its opponents combined to go over the run total four times (all 10 games had set totals).
- The Nationals have been underdogs in 55 games this season and have come away with the win 22 times (40%) in those contests.
- The Nationals have a win-loss record of 7-9 when favored by +165 or worse by bookmakers this year.
- The Nationals have played as underdogs in eight of their past 10 games and won three of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Washington and its opponents have combined to hit the over five times.
Braves vs. Nationals Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Sean Murphy||0.5 (-250)||1.5 (+115)||0.5 (+425)||0.5 (+130)|
|Orlando Arcia||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+145)||0.5 (+650)||0.5 (+185)|
|Ozzie Albies||0.5 (-200)||1.5 (+130)||0.5 (+425)||0.5 (+170)|
|Eddie Rosario||0.5 (-238)||1.5 (+105)||0.5 (+320)||0.5 (+130)|
|Marcell Ozuna||0.5 (-222)||1.5 (+110)||0.5 (+260)||0.5 (+130)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the , and place your bets. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Braves Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL East Rank|
|Win World Series||+500||1st||1st|
Think the Braves can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Atlanta and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.