Braves vs. Nationals: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Ronald Acuna Jr. and the Atlanta Braves will play Lane Thomas and the Washington Nationals at Truist Park in the first of a three-game series, Friday at 7:20 PM ET.
The Braves are -200 moneyline favorites for this matchup against the Nationals (+165). A 10.5-run total has been listed for the game.
Rep your team with officially licensed Braves gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Braves vs. Nationals Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, June 9, 2023
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- TV: BSSE
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Braves Recent Betting Performance
- The Braves have played as the favorite in nine of their past 10 games and have gone 6-3 in those contests.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Braves and their opponents are 4-5-1 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The Braves have a record of 2-4-0 ATS over their last 10 games.
Read More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Nationals Player Props|
|Braves vs Nationals Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Nationals Odds|
|Braves vs Nationals Prediction|
|How to Watch Braves vs Nationals|
Braves Betting Records & Stats
- The Braves have gone 32-20 in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 61.5% of those games).
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -200 or shorter, Atlanta has a 12-4 record (winning 75% of its games).
- The Braves have a 66.7% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline's implied probability.
- Atlanta has played in 62 games with over/under set, and have combined with opponents to go over the total 34 times (34-25-3).
- The Braves have gone 4-5-0 against the spread this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.