Rangers vs. Cardinals Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - June 7
Wednesday's game features the Texas Rangers (40-20) and the St. Louis Cardinals (25-37) clashing at Globe Life Field (on June 7) at 8:05 PM. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in a 5-3 victory for the Rangers.
The Rangers will look to Jon Gray (6-1) versus the Cardinals and Jack Flaherty (3-4).
Rangers vs. Cardinals Game Info & Odds
- When: Wednesday, June 7, 2023 at 8:05 PM ET
- Where: Globe Life Field in Arlington, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: BSSW
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Rangers vs. Cardinals Score Prediction
Our pick for this contest is Rangers 5, Cardinals 3.
Total Prediction for Rangers vs. Cardinals
- Total Prediction: Under 9 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Explore More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Cardinals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Cardinals Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Cardinals Player Props|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Cardinals|
|Rangers vs Cardinals Odds|
Rangers Performance Insights
- In seven games as the favorite over the last 10 matchups, the Rangers have a record of 6-1.
- Texas and its opponents have combined to hit the over four times in its last 10 games with a total.
- The Rangers have a record of 6-1-0 ATS over their last 10 games.
- This season, the Rangers have won 24 out of the 34 games, or 70.6%, in which they've been favored.
- Texas has a record of 20-8, a 71.4% win rate, when favored by -135 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Rangers have a 57.4% chance to win.
- Texas has scored the most runs (386) in baseball so far this year.
- The Rangers have the fourth-ranked team ERA across all league pitching staffs (3.63).
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|June 2||Mariners||W 2-0||Jon Gray vs Luis Castillo|
|June 3||Mariners||W 16-6||Andrew Heaney vs Bryan Woo|
|June 4||Mariners||W 12-3||Nathan Eovaldi vs Bryce Miller|
|June 5||Cardinals||W 4-3||Martín Pérez vs Adam Wainwright|
|June 6||Cardinals||W 6-4||Dane Dunning vs Matthew Liberatore|
|June 7||Cardinals||-||Jon Gray vs Jack Flaherty|
|June 9||@ Rays||-||Andrew Heaney vs Taj Bradley|
|June 10||@ Rays||-||Nathan Eovaldi vs Shane McClanahan|
|June 11||@ Rays||-||Martín Pérez vs Zach Eflin|
|June 12||Angels||-||Dane Dunning vs Tyler Anderson|
|June 13||Angels||-||Jon Gray vs Jaime Barria|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.