Braves vs. Mets Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - June 7
Wednesday's game that pits the Atlanta Braves (36-24) versus the New York Mets (30-31) at Truist Park has a projected final score of 5-3 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of the Braves, who is a small favorite in this matchup according to our model. Game time is at 7:20 PM on June 7.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the Braves will send Charlie Morton (5-6) to the mound, while Max Scherzer (5-2) will answer the bell for the Mets.
Braves vs. Mets Game Info & Odds
- When: Wednesday, June 7, 2023 at 7:20 PM ET
- Where: Truist Park in Atlanta, Georgia
- How to Watch on TV: BSSO
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Braves vs. Mets Score Prediction
Our pick for this matchup is Braves 5, Mets 3.
Total Prediction for Braves vs. Mets
- Total Prediction: Under 9.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Discover More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Mets Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Mets Player Props|
|Braves vs Mets Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Mets Odds|
|How to Watch Braves vs Mets|
Braves Performance Insights
- In nine games over the last 10 matchups when favored by sportsbooks, the Braves have a record of 4-5.
- In its last 10 games with a total, Atlanta and its opponents are 2-6-2 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The Braves have a record of 2-5-0 ATS over their last 10 games.
- This season, the Braves have won 30 out of the 50 games, or 60%, in which they've been favored.
- Atlanta has entered 38 games this season favored by -135 or more and is 26-12 in those contests.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Braves have a 57.4% chance to win.
- Atlanta has scored the sixth-most runs in the majors this season with 303.
- The Braves have the sixth-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (3.68).
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|May 31||@ Athletics||W 4-2||Jared Shuster vs James Kaprielian|
|June 2||@ Diamondbacks||L 3-2||Charlie Morton vs Merrill Kelly|
|June 3||@ Diamondbacks||W 5-2||Spencer Strider vs Ryne Nelson|
|June 4||@ Diamondbacks||W 8-5||Mike Soroka vs Zac Gallen|
|June 6||Mets||W 6-4||Bryce Elder vs Carlos Carrasco|
|June 7||Mets||-||Charlie Morton vs Max Scherzer|
|June 8||Mets||-||Spencer Strider vs Justin Verlander|
|June 9||Nationals||-||Mike Soroka vs MacKenzie Gore|
|June 10||Nationals||-||Mike Soroka vs Trevor Williams|
|June 11||Nationals||-||Bryce Elder vs Jake Irvin|
|June 12||@ Tigers||-||Charlie Morton vs Reese Olson|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.