Pelicans Odds to Win 2023 NBA Championship
The New Orleans Pelicans (35-37) can't have serious championship aspirations this season, as they currently have +25000 odds to win the 2022-23 NBA title. Next on their schedule is a matchup on Thursday, March 23 at home against the Charlotte Hornets, tipping at 8:00 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Pelicans NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+25000||19th||Bet $100 to win $25000|
|To Make the Finals||+10000||-||Bet $100 to win $10000|
Think the Pelicans can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Pelicans Standings Information
If the playoffs began today, the Pelicans would not be involved after finishing as the No. 12 team in the Western Conference, 0.5 games behind the No. 10 Lakers.
|6||Golden State Warriors||11.5|
|8||Oklahoma City Thunder||12.5|
|10||Los Angeles Lakers||13.0|
|12||New Orleans Pelicans||13.5|
|13||Portland Trail Blazers||16.5|
|14||San Antonio Spurs||30.0|
Pelicans Team Stats
- The Pelicans are 35-37 this season.
- This year, the Pelicans have a 23-13 record at home and a 12-24 record on the road.
- The Pelicans are 22-12 in games they were listed as favorites, and 13-24 in games they were listed as underdogs.
- The Pelicans have four wins in one-possession games (in 10 opportunities), and 10 wins in 21 games decided by six points or fewer.
- The Pelicans are 7-6 this season when favored by three or fewer points, and are 15-6 when favored by more than three points.
- While the Pelicans have won just one game this season when playing as underdogs by 3.5 points or more (1-18), they are 12-6 when underdogs by three points or fewer.
Watch live NBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Pelicans' Top Players
- The Pelicans leader in points and assists is CJ McCollum, who scores 21.0 points per game along with 5.9 assists.
- Jonas Valanciunas is New Orleans' best rebounder, pulling down an average of 9.8 boards in each contest while scoring 14.2 points per game.
- The Pelicans get the most three-point shooting production out of McCollum, who knocks down 2.8 threes per game.
- Herbert Jones and Valanciunas lead New Orleans on the defensive end, with Jones leading the team in steals by averaging 1.6 per game and Valanciunas in blocks, averaging 0.6 per contest.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.