Pelicans Odds to Win 2023 NBA Championship
The New Orleans Pelicans (42-40) can't have serious championship aspirations this season, as they currently have +25000 odds to win the 2022-23 NBA title. Next on their schedule is a matchup on Wednesday, April 12 at home against the Oklahoma City Thunder, beginning at 9:30 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Pelicans NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+25000||16th||Bet $100 to win $25000|
|To Make the Finals||+20000||-||Bet $100 to win $20000|
Think the Pelicans can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Pelicans Team Stats
- The Pelicans have a 42-40 record on the season so far.
- This year, the Pelicans have a 27-14 record at home and a 15-26 record on the road.
- The Pelicans have gone 27-13 when playing as favorites, with 15 wins (15-26) when listed as underdogs.
- The Pelicans have four wins in one-possession games (in 10 opportunities), and 10 wins in 22 games decided by two possessions or less.
- As three-point (or fewer) favorites this season, the Pelicans have registered a 7-6 record. They are 20-7 when favored by 3.5 points or more.
- In games when playing as underdogs by more than three points this season, the Pelicans have won a pair of them for a 2-19 record. They are 13-7 when underdogs by three points or fewer.
Pelicans' Top Players
- The leader in points and assists for the Pelicans is CJ McCollum, who scores 20.9 points and distributes 5.7 assists per game.
- Jonas Valanciunas leads New Orleans in rebounding, pulling down 10.2 boards per game while also scoring 14.1 points a contest.
- The Pelicans get the most three-point shooting production out of McCollum, who knocks down 2.8 threes per game.
- Herbert Jones and Valanciunas lead New Orleans on the defensive end, with Jones leading the team in steals by averaging 1.6 per game and Valanciunas in blocks, averaging 0.7 per contest.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.