Ronald Acuña Jr. Player Prop Bets: Braves vs. Phillies - May 26
Published: May. 26, 2023 at 4:23 AM CDT
Ronald Acuna Jr. -- with an on-base percentage of .341 in his past 10 games, 78 points lower than his season-long percentage -- will be in action for the Atlanta Braves against the Philadelphia Phillies, with Taijuan Walker on the mound, on May 26 at 7:20 PM ET.
In his most recent game, he had two hits (going 2-for-5 with a double) against the Phillies.
Ronald Acuña Jr. Game Info & Props vs. the Phillies
- Game Day: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Game Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Stadium: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Phillies Starter: Taijuan Walker
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Hits Prop: Over/under 1.5 hits (Over odds: +160)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +340)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +145)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: -161)
Looking to place a prop bet on Ronald Acuña Jr.? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
Ronald Acuña Jr. At The Plate
- Acuna leads Atlanta with 65 hits and an OBP of .419, plus a team-best slugging percentage of .577.
- Among the qualified hitters in MLB, he ranks third in batting average, fifth in on-base percentage, and fifth in slugging.
- Acuna has had a hit in 39 of 50 games this season (78.0%), including multiple hits 20 times (40.0%).
- He has gone deep in 11 games this year (22.0%), leaving the park in 4.8% of his chances at the plate.
- Acuna has driven home a run in 19 games this year (38.0%), including more than one RBI in 10.0% of his games and producing three or more of his team's runs on three occasions..
- In 31 of 50 games this season, he has scored, and 12 of those games included multiple runs.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Ronald Acuña Jr. Home/Away Batting Splits
|19 (73.1%)||Games w/1+ Hit||20 (83.3%)|
|10 (38.5%)||Games w/2+ Hits||10 (41.7%)|
|13 (50.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||18 (75.0%)|
|2 (7.7%)||Games w/1+ HR||9 (37.5%)|
|7 (26.9%)||Games w/1+ RBI||12 (50.0%)|
Phillies Pitching Rankings
- The Phillies pitching staff is fourth in MLB with a collective 9.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Phillies' 4.66 team ERA ranks 24th across all league pitching staffs.
- Phillies pitchers combine to give up the eighth-fewest home runs in baseball (51 total, 1.0 per game).
- The Phillies will send Walker (3-2) to the mound for his 11th start of the season. He is 3-2 with a 5.79 ERA and 42 strikeouts through 46 2/3 innings pitched.
- The right-hander's last appearance came on Sunday against the Chicago Cubs, when he went 5 1/3 scoreless innings while giving up two hits.
- The 30-year-old has an ERA of 5.79, with 8.1 strikeouts per nine innings, in 10 games this season. Opponents have a .254 batting average against him.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.