Rangers vs. Orioles Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 26
The Texas Rangers (31-18) will look to Marcus Semien, on a 14-game hitting streak, against the Baltimore Orioles (33-17) at 7:05 PM ET on Friday, at Oriole Park at Camden Yards.
The Orioles will give the ball to Grayson Rodriguez (2-1, 6.21 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 3 on the season, and the Rangers will counter with Jon Gray (4-1, 3.02 ERA).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM
Rangers vs. Orioles Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Venue: Oriole Park at Camden Yards
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Rodriguez - BAL (2-1, 6.21 ERA) vs Gray - TEX (4-1, 3.02 ERA)
Watch live MLB games on all your devices! Sign up now for a free trial to Fubo!
Discover More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Orioles vs Rangers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Orioles vs Rangers Player Props|
|How to Watch Orioles vs Rangers|
|Orioles vs Rangers Odds|
Rangers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Jon Gray
- Gray (4-1) gets the starting nod for the Rangers in his 10th start of the season. He's put together a 3.02 ERA in 50 2/3 innings pitched, with 38 strikeouts.
- In his most recent time out on Saturday against the Colorado Rockies, the righty went five innings, allowing one earned run while surrendering five hits.
- Over nine games this season, the 31-year-old has amassed a 3.02 ERA and 6.7 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .221 to opposing batters.
- Gray has recorded four quality starts this season.
- Gray will try to last five or more innings for his seventh straight start. He's averaging 5.6 innings per outing.
Jon Gray vs. Orioles
- He will match up with an Orioles team that is batting .252 as a unit (14th in the MLB). They are also slugging a collective .424 (10th in the league) with 62 total home runs (11th in MLB play).
- Gray has pitched 6 1/3 innings, giving up two earned runs on four hits while striking out seven against the Orioles this season.
Try FanDuel Fantasy today with our link and make your perfect team!
Orioles Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Grayson Rodriguez
- The Orioles will hand the ball to Rodriguez (2-1) for his 10th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Saturday, when he gave up two earned runs and allowed four hits in five innings against the Toronto Blue Jays.
- The 23-year-old has an ERA of 6.21, a 2.78 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.643 in nine games this season.
- In nine starts this season, Rodriguez has not yet earned a quality start.
- In nine starts, Rodriguez has pitched through or past the fifth inning six times. He has a season average of 4.7 frames per outing.
Grayson Rodriguez vs. Rangers
- The Rangers are batting .269 this season, first in MLB. They have a team slugging percentage of .451 (third in the league) with 66 home runs.
- The Rangers have gone 4-for-19 with a double and two RBI in one game against the right-hander this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.