Braves vs. Phillies Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 25
The Atlanta Braves (30-19) and Philadelphia Phillies (23-26) clash in NL East action, on Thursday at 7:20 PM ET.
The Braves will call on Dylan Dodd versus the Phillies and Aaron Nola (4-3).
Braves vs. Phillies Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Thursday, May 25, 2023
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Dodd - ATL (0-0, 0.00 ERA) vs Nola - PHI (4-3, 4.31 ERA)
Discover More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Phillies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Braves vs Phillies Player Props|
|Braves vs Phillies Odds|
|Braves vs Phillies Prediction|
|How to Watch Braves vs Phillies|
Braves Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Dylan Dodd
- The Braves will send Dodd to the mound for his first start this season.
- The 24-year-old left-hander will make his MLB debut.
Phillies Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Aaron Nola
- The Phillies will send Nola (4-3) out to make his 11th start of the season. He is 4-3 with a 4.31 ERA and 53 strikeouts through 62 2/3 innings pitched.
- His last appearance came on Saturday against the Chicago Cubs, when the righty tossed seven innings, surrendering two earned runs while allowing four hits.
- During 10 games this season, the 29-year-old has a 4.31 ERA and 7.6 strikeouts per nine innings, while giving up a batting average of .233 to opposing hitters.
- Nola enters this outing with six quality starts under his belt this year.
- Nola will try to prolong a 10-game streak of pitching five or more innings (he's averaging 6.2 frames per appearance).
- Among qualifying pitchers in MLB play this season, the 29-year-old ranks 47th in ERA (4.31), 18th in WHIP (1.069), and 49th in K/9 (7.6).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.