Rangers vs. Pirates Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 23
Josh Jung rides a two-game homer streak into the Texas Rangers' (29-18) game versus the Pittsburgh Pirates (25-22) at 6:35 PM ET on Tuesday, at PNC Park.
The probable pitchers are Nathan Eovaldi (5-2) for the Rangers and Rich Hill (4-3) for the Pirates.
Rangers vs. Pirates Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Time: 6:35 PM ET
- TV: SportsNet PT
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Venue: PNC Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Eovaldi - TEX (5-2, 2.83 ERA) vs Hill - PIT (4-3, 3.99 ERA)
Explore More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Pirates Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Pirates Player Props|
|Rangers vs Pirates Prediction|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Pirates|
|Rangers vs Pirates Odds|
Rangers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Nathan Eovaldi
- The Rangers' Eovaldi (5-2) will make his 10th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Thursday, when he gave up three earned runs and allowed five hits in seven innings against the Atlanta Braves.
- The 33-year-old has pitched to a 2.83 ERA this season with 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 1.5 walks per nine across nine games.
- He's looking to extend his six-game quality start streak.
- Eovaldi will look to finish five or more innings for the 10th start in a row.
Pirates Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Rich Hill
- Hill gets the start for the Pirates, his 10th of the season. He is 4-3 with a 3.99 ERA and 43 strikeouts in 47 1/3 innings pitched.
- The lefty's last time out came on Wednesday against the Detroit Tigers, when he went six scoreless innings while giving up only one hit.
- The 43-year-old has an ERA of 3.99, with 8.2 strikeouts per nine innings in nine games this season. Opponents have a .263 batting average against him.
- Hill is trying to pick up his fifth quality start of the season in this outing.
- Hill has put up seven starts this season that he pitched five or more innings.
- Among qualifying pitchers in MLB action this season, the 43-year-old's 3.99 ERA ranks 42nd, 1.352 WHIP ranks 50th, and 8.2 K/9 ranks 39th.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.