Braves vs. Dodgers: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The Los Angeles Dodgers and Freddie Freeman hit the field against Marcell Ozuna and the Atlanta Braves on Monday at Truist Park.
The Braves are the favorite in this one, at -155, while the underdog Dodgers have +125 odds to play spoiler. The over/under is 9.5 runs for this matchup (with +100 odds on the over and -120 odds to go under).
Rep your team with officially licensed Braves gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Braves vs. Dodgers Odds & Info
- Date: Monday, May 22, 2023
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- TV: BSSO
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Venue: Truist Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Braves Recent Betting Performance
- The Braves have played as the favorite in seven of their past 10 games and have gone 4-3 in those contests.
- The Braves and their opponents have combined to hit the over five times in their last 10 games with a total.
- There has not been a spread set for any of the Braves' last 10 games.
Explore More About This Game
|Braves Injury Report|
|Braves vs Dodgers Player Props|
|Braves vs Dodgers Pitching Matchup|
|Braves vs Dodgers Odds|
|Braves vs Dodgers Prediction|
|How to Watch Braves vs Dodgers|
Braves Betting Records & Stats
- The Braves have won 25 of the 38 games they were the moneyline favorite this season (65.8%).
- Atlanta has a record of 15-6 when it has played as moneyline favorites with odds of -155 or shorter (71.4% winning percentage).
- The Braves have an implied moneyline win probability of 60.8% in this game.
- Atlanta has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 27 times this season for a 27-18-1 record against the over/under.
- The Braves have had a run line set for just one matchup this season, and they covered.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.