Taylor Fritz 2023 French Open Odds
Taylor Fritz has made the French Open round of 32 and will face Francisco Cerundolo. Fritz has +6600 odds to win this tournament at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Fritz at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 32
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 11
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Fritz's Next Match
Fritz has reached the round of 32, where he will meet Cerundolo on Saturday, June 3 at 5:00 AM ET (after beating Arthur Rinderknech 2-6, 6-4, 6-3, 6-4).
Fritz is currently listed at -145 to win his next contest versus Cerundolo. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Taylor Fritz Grand Slam Odds
- Wimbeldon odds to win: +2800
- US Open odds to win: +3300
- French Open odds to win: +6600
Want to bet on Fritz? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Fritz beat Rinderknech 2-6, 6-4, 6-3, 6-4 on Thursday in the Round of 64.
- Fritz is 48-21 over the past 12 months, with three tournament titles.
- In five tournaments on clay over the past year, Fritz has gone 9-5.
- Fritz, over the past 12 months, has played 69 matches across all court surfaces, and 26.0 games per match.
- In his 14 matches on a clay surface over the past year, Fritz has averaged 23.9 games.
- Fritz, over the past year, has won 84.2% of his service games and 25.3% of his return games.
- Fritz has been victorious in 78.7% of his service games on clay over the past year and 27.6% of his return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.