Rangers vs. Rockies Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 21
Published: May. 21, 2023 at 7:09 AM CDT|Updated: May. 21, 2023 at 1:08 PM CDT
The Texas Rangers (28-17) aim to finish off a sweep of a three-game series versus the Colorado Rockies (19-27), at 2:35 PM ET on Sunday.
The probable starters are Andrew Heaney (2-3) for the Rangers and Connor Seabold (1-0) for the Rockies.
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM
Rangers vs. Rockies Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Sunday, May 21, 2023
- Time: 2:35 PM ET
- TV: BSSW
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Venue: Globe Life Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Heaney - TEX (2-3, 4.71 ERA) vs Seabold - COL (1-0, 5.14 ERA)
Watch live MLB games on all your devices! Sign up now for a free trial to Fubo!
Read More About This Game
|Rangers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Rockies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Rockies Player Props|
|Rangers vs Rockies Prediction|
|How to Watch Rangers vs Rockies|
|Rangers vs Rockies Odds|
Rangers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Andrew Heaney
- The Rangers' Heaney (2-3) will make his ninth start of the season.
- The left-hander last pitched on Sunday, when he gave up one earned run and allowed four hits in six innings against the Oakland Athletics.
- The 31-year-old has an ERA of 4.71, a 2.61 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.190 in eight games this season.
- He's looking to extend his two-game quality start streak.
- Heaney will look to finish five or more innings for the third start in a row.
Try FanDuel Fantasy today with our link and make your perfect team!
Rockies Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Connor Seabold
- Seabold makes the start for the Rockies, his fourth of the season. He is 1-0 with a 5.14 ERA and 20 strikeouts in 28 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his last appearance on Tuesday, the righty went 4 1/3 innings against the Cincinnati Reds, allowing four earned runs while surrendering eight hits.
- The 27-year-old has put up an ERA of 5.14, with 6.4 strikeouts per nine innings in 10 games this season. Opponents are batting .316 against him.
- Seabold is looking to collect his third start of five or more innings this season in this game.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.