Lauren Davis 2023 French Open Odds
As play in the French Open continues, a round of 64 match is coming up for Lauren Davis, and she will meet Lesia Tsurenko. Davis' odds are +40000 to take home the trophy from Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Davis at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 64
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Davis' Next Match
In the round of 64 on Thursday, June 1 (at 10:15 AM ET), Davis will play Tsurenko, after beating Lin Zhu 6-3, 6-3 in the previous round.
Davis currently has odds of +155 to win her next contest versus Tsurenko. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Lauren Davis Grand Slam Odds
- French Open odds to win: +40000
Want to bet on Davis? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- Davis is coming off a 6-3, 6-3 victory over No. 40-ranked Zhu in the Round of 128 on Tuesday.
- Davis is 24-21 over the past year, with one tournament win.
- In six tournaments on clay over the past 12 months, Davis has gone 3-6.
- In her 45 matches over the past 12 months, across all court types, Davis has averaged 21.3 games.
- In her nine matches on a clay surface over the past year, Davis has averaged 21.4 games.
- Over the past 12 months, Davis has been victorious in 34.6% of her return games and 62.4% of her service games.
- When it comes to serve/return winning percentages on clay over the past year, Davis has won 54.2% of her games on serve, and 33% on return.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.